guard123

May 21, 2017
there is a changelog given to every game post on f95zone.
check that.
Check changelog here.

i did, the version numbers are completely off.

The creator said its v3 but on the main thread forum especially the changelog only shows v18 which i already downloaded on feb.

thats why a few people have asked. They dont want to download and overload the servers only to find out 3 gallery scenes were added.,,.,,,,

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I installed v16. Good thing: It seems to work now. Bad thing: My saves don't. So I had to restart part 2 from the very beginning. All those hours of grinding for nothing... shit happens. At least I'm getting 2 corruption points for showing my assets now (in the last version: 1 point), there are more options to choose from (although I can't use them yet, but I can SEE them!) and I discovered the Shiny Hole (which was not possible in the old version of the game). So I'm very optimistic that I won't have those stupid problems anymore...

Thank you for your help and advise! :)
The penny just dropped. You somehow were attempting to play content from version 3 of episode 2 with a download of version 2.1 of episode 2. I read your reply to my question as you having episode 2.1 not version 2.1 The .1 in your version being a bug patch of version 2. God knows where you grabbed that from. I am sorry for your obvious frustration but that is a huge LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i did, the version numbers are completely off.

The creator said its v3 but on the main thread forum especially the changelog only shows v18 which i already downloaded on feb.

thats why a few people have asked. They dont want to download and overload the servers only to find out 3 gallery scenes were added.,,.,,,,
There is a walkthrough from game dev

Latest content is the stuff labeled with v 0.3

Last edited:

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
Win x32 (Ep. 2.2 v0.18 Extra): MEGA - UPLOADHAVEN - ANONFILE - MIXDROP - RACATY - TERMINAL

LINK MEGA IS DEAD PLZ REUPLOADD

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
and you can't use some of the others ????
If his internet connexion is as good as mine, that's not really an option. Most time, the downloads fails half-way through. Only a MEGA link associated with Megasync gets the job done for me. I may not be the only one facing this problem.

Reactions: Diskriminasi

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry a bit lost.

Played episode 1, do I have to download and play 2.1 now (thought 2.2 was just a updated edition).

TIA

Apr 5, 2018
It's a really confusing system but it's
Sorry a bit lost.

Played episode 1, do I have to download and play 2.1 now (thought 2.2 was just a updated edition).

TIA
It's really confusing but it's episode 1, then 2.1 which goes up up 2.2. keep in mind there's I think 18 versions in 2.1 and now 3 in 2.2

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If his internet connexion is as good as mine
dunno what this suppose to mean is it good or bad
but anyway newer close a download host homepage down
if u do then you loose the connection
let the homepage stay open until you are finished with the download

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
dunno what this suppose to mean is it good or bad
but anyway newer close a download host homepage down
if u do then you loose the connection
let the homepage stay open until you are finished with the download
It means a really realllllly bad connexion. Even without closing the download host homepage, I lose the connection anyway. Don't know exactly why, but it's annoying when it happens. But with Megasync, no problem. I can even stop the download and resume it later. I like that.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes