nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
the same problem with saving that many wrote (I tried to delete the folder to replace the archive that was thrown off and the game stopped starting altogether)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
They became a couple because Victoria blackmailed Melanie first to fuck Alex and then to ask him to move in with her.
Yes,i see that Victoria blackmail Melannie,but i guess i miss that when she told her to move on with Alex! I remember that before the game to ask me again what happens till now and do some choices again before continue playing it,i make that Mellanie didn't agree to Victoria so she couldn't blackmail her ( that way i see i was not able to do some quest - i think it was called Revange or something like that if i am not wrong - and i miss some scenes with Melannie but i didn't care so much since everyone can choose how to play it and what choices to do) ,but after that the game say that Episode 2 "Part 2" is started and i was need to do some choices before continue to play and i think this time i choose that Melanie agree to Victoria - may be that's how she is couple now with Alex but i miss that.... I guess i will just start Episode 2 "Part 2" again and this time will choose that Melannie decide to not talk with Victoria like i did before in Episode 2 "part 1" and then playing it like that,but i hope even then there will still have some situations with Melannie even if they are not with Victoria! :D

By the way,i just found something strange: On the party in Melannie apartment when she was need to fuck that guy from Monica's office infront of the camera from where Victoria was watching them,she didn't has that "MARK - Ranch 218" like before in Episode 2 "Part 1" ! I remember that when she come back from that ranch 218,Monica see that MARK on her and that way she understand what happens to Mellanie - but now that MARK is gone? How does it even gone? I just can't understand that - if she already has that marked ranch 218 on her body,then it shouldn't be gone!

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yes,i see that Victoria blackmail Melannie,but i guess i miss that when she told her to move on with Alex! I remember that before the game to ask me again what happens till now and do some choices again before continue playing it,i make that Mellanie didn't agree to Victoria so she couldn't blackmail her ( that way i see i was not able to do some quest - i think it was called Revange or something like that if i am not wrong - and i miss some scenes with Melannie but i didn't care so much since everyone can choose how to play it and what choices to do) ,but after that the game say that Episode 2 "Part 2" is started and i was need to do some choices before continue to play and i think this time i choose that Melanie agree to Victoria - may be that's how she is couple now with Alex but i miss that.... I guess i will just start Episode 2 "Part 2" again and this time will choose that Melannie decide to not talk with Victoria like i did before in Episode 2 "part 1" and then playing it like that,but i hope even then there will still have some situations with Melannie even if they are not with Victoria! :D

By the way,i just found something strange: On the party in Melannie apartment when she was need to fuck that guy from Monica's office infront of the camera from where Victoria was watching them,she didn't has that "MARK - Ranch 218" like before in Episode 2 "Part 1" ! I remember that when she come back from that ranch 218,Monica see that MARK on her and that way she understand what happens to Mellanie - but now that MARK is gone? How does it even gone? I just can't understand that - if she already has that marked ranch 218 on her body,then it shouldn't be gone!
hmm, where did you see Melanie's neck in that scene? I just replayed it and her hair seems always to cover her neck :unsure: Can you post a screenshot, please?

Reactions: Stan5851

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if it would take longer if we password protect the upload to mega

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How do i get the end of the photo shoot for Campbell´s promotion campaign? I cannot reach 36 shoots?! So i don´t get the "Amusement for daddy". :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes