namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Guys, if i want to play Ep 2 whic one should i download? Episode 2.1 v0.16 or Ep 2.2 v3 1080p
Thx.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The naming and then renaming of the episodes has became just ridiculous.
you are right but this is developer decision...
he have done some mistakes... The EP 2 was planned to be not so big...
but the anxiety of following too much the advice of the team and supporters made the plot a monster size that got a little out of hand to the developer due to the bugs caused by the size and this is not a pure RenPy engine game (the code was changed to make it similar as an RPGM engine that was the engine used for the first release)
Developer's decision on his work is always to be appreciated ... I completely agree with this decision ...
This game is in developing phase... changes are normal in this phase...when the game will be complete
This change will be forgotten and it will be easier to put it in a catalog with other titles where there are rules about episodes and version number.

But I still suspect that the Team is not helping him... They seem to have no experience in computing and programming

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for the response, but I have not installed any mods.
strange cos i haven't found any bugs in eps 2,1,16 extra

looking for the sav files for episode 1 anyone got them
search/look up my username after save files i have posted
a zip file with a decent and a bitch savefiles

I downloaded episode 3 with me is not unren not
cannot local python exe error
then don't use it
and your unren are probably out of date

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I downloaded 2.1 from here (pc) and I have a question. Do I need the code to update it? I am asking because there is already a folder named "update", so maybe I am missing something since the game is asking for a code when I click update.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded 2.1 from here (pc) and I have a question. Do I need the code to update it? I am asking because there is already a folder named "update", so maybe I am missing something since the game is asking for a code when I click update.
game are up to date
Is anyone else unable to interact with anyone, can go to all the locations but cant do anything else..
u must be more specific about where u are

korko

May 30, 2017
in shiny hole quest, it say "refuse fulfilling your royal duty after performing show" i did royal duties and now quest show red. Nut if i refuse "royal duties:the begining" show red. Do i locked out the shint hole quest out if accept to do royal duties?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes