Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Nopy links are down for 1080p version of game. I downloaded the 720p version but my saves do not work because I played other episodes in 1080p. And the codes for upgrading episode 3 to 1080p do not work. Now what?

All other download methods sucks ass big time. Can't even get 1MB's on them.
Same here... hoping some good samaritans here will re-upload again..

r2d5

May 1, 2020
Downloaded this, tried to play and... there are no "skip unread dialogue" option in preferences and rollback not working as well, at least in first episode. This is just... If this things not buried somewhere way deeper, can some kind soul share their saves/persistence file (whichever one nedeed in this case to recognise dialogues as read)? Have 1080 version for first episode and 720 for next two.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
which scene you show 11 scenes
and if you play with gallery mod then u cant unlock anything
I found hidden galery room in this game and this 11 scenes or some other cannot be played . So i don't know if this should be some extra content for Patreons or something like this. This one is from episode 2.

Last edited:

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
How to unlock this scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like they are already unlocked. Anyway.
It's Ralph's storyline.

On Thuesday / Thursday talk to Betty in Monica's former house. Go with her to the gym. While she's doing things go to the locker room, put on her clothes and go back to the house to visit Ralph.

And it's no extra content. Even if so. Guess it's harder to get the 720p Version of ep2 than the Extra one ^^

Reactions: Gerwazy

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I just found out now that the whole Bardie quests and him were removed from the game, probably Steam didn’t like any of the content involving him in the 2nd episode, it's quite sad but his quests were my least favorite and I was praying to have one opportunity to kill him...

Speaking of killing,
will we have something more violent for the future for those who are playing normally without following the "Revenge path"? So far my only motivation to play this game is to be able to humiliate/kill/torture everyone who is using Monica

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes