Jain_will

Apr 22, 2021
i am very confused with order in which i should play, i completed the chapter 2 v 16 but when i check there is a chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 and a v3, i cant find the download for those in the main page. Is it necessary to play these before playing chapter 3?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i am very confused with order in which i should play, i completed the chapter 2 v 16 but when i check there is a chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 and a v3, i cant find the download for those in the main page. Is it necessary to play these before playing chapter 3?
chapter 2.2 v 17 v18
chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 are implemented in chapter 3
so just DL latest eps3
you can use your saves in eps3

john kerry

Jul 18, 2017
Somebody help me, i just can't run the game, when i click on it, nothing happens. I tried to turn off the firewall but it didn't work.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I havent played this in a while and took the option to just start midgame, by answering the detailled questions...
and... oh boy... the german translation at this point is bad. theres a tonload of spelling mistakes.
and I mean it. a tonload.
like the part where monica decides to take the men from the streets to her appartement, 50% of the lines in these scenes are missspelled.
Some might not care about it, but for me it breaks the scene, especially since its every other line.
This needs some serious reworking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
So i was just messing around with the code after my save files got corrupted and had to do clean install
And found a way to unlock entire achievements screen for EP3v5 720P and EP2V1.6 1080P
just make sure to backup your files before overwriting including your save and persistent files.

P.S in case it doesn't appear when loading a save game, just start a new game and wait till you have access to click achievements button to view everything.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Wow thank you. I m not playing it until have a save file. otherwise will go way back from start :(
Here are 3 different saves since i was not sure from which point exactly you want to play EP2,but if you need another one who is much more advanced save in EP2 just tell me and i will find and post it! :)
Enjoy the game! :D

Reactions: BetoMurilo

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
probably cos alone in eps 2v16 it fits 7,62 GB and are all messed up
so it make no sense watching them
Haha....Well,actually i have them - or at least try to have more of them,but it's true that they are a lot of GB :D Only in EP2 my all saves because of most of the scenes are 4,29 GB :D and till now from EP3 they are 5,25 GB(but here we put also some different choices for example like did Melanie agree to do things for Victoria or she didn't,because this are two different paths...)so yes,it's true that they all are a lot of GB :D

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Here are 3 different saves since i was not sure from which point exactly you want to play EP2,but if you need another one who is much more advanced save in EP2 just tell me and i will find and post it! :)
Enjoy the game! :D
Thank you and so much appreciated *kisses*

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I put Monica into bed naked at the end of Episode 1, but the game is telling me that the option for that at the beginning of Episode 2 is only available in Episode 1 saves. Is there a way to use my save from Episode one? Does it have to do with the fact that I played 1 in 1080p and am using 2 with 720p?

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
man im dying to try out this game but its so fuckin tedious like rpgm,grind grind grind!fuck!!
i just wish it will be remake into VN.damnit!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes