vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Any recent torrents for episode 2? The lack of a mega download and the sheer size of it make it somewhat inconvenient to download from any of the provided options in teh OP.
search torrent+my nick=vimmers

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hello once more,

I just updated my bardie_is_back_patch for Fashion Business EP3 v6. Same procedure as before...put the attached file bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation. Have fun, any feedback would be appreciated.
Back in the New York Groove plays in the background.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
No real sex scenes
If by real sex scenes, you mean where both participants truly love and desire the other, then I would agree for almost all the sex scenes in this game. For some that might be just what the doctor ordered. This was my favorite game on F95zone for quite a while. Now I just read each update in hopes that things might change a bit... I'm too much of a romantic at heart. LOL.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Since we can add 100$ through cheat, has anyone ever tried to pay off the debt of $50000 to that woman ( I've forgotten her name ). Like what if you 50000 dollars. Has decent monkey thought about that situation because if some does have 50000 then for them serving that woman and paying 20 dollars a week doesn't make sense
well, it's a game, lol. like in my playthrough, Monica already has 8k dollars (without cheat), yet she still desperate for 160 dollars (first offer) from the guys in the park.

anyway, about the update, the gangbang is pretty good, needed an extra version for more, but eh, i dont think it's that worth it, still gonna wait for extra version tho.
the farm story line is only teaser, but, damn, im curious bout what will happen there, rhe humiliation is top notch.

thanks for uploader team, and ofc for Decent Monkey.

Jun 24, 2021
Since we can add 100$ through cheat, has anyone ever tried to pay off the debt of $50000 to that woman ( I've forgotten her name ). Like what if you have 50000 dollars. Has decent monkey thought about that situation because if some does have 50000 then for them serving that woman and paying 20 dollars a week doesn't make sense
Don't use logic in this game man.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
walk past the punks in the park. do you leave or agree? cause when i do both the quest get mark X. how to solve this??

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes