Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Parently I can't have a desent breakfast cause I can't even find that bitch of a Julia (Governess) so can't leave the house so leaving the game. It looked so nice but if I'm already stuck with breakfast i'm out.

Aug 6, 2017
Im experiencing errors or "an exception has occured" when choosing either of those to Melanie-choices!
anybody got an idea if this is common and/or what I can do? screenshot0141.png

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Man, what happened to Christine's face??? She looked great before her plastic surgery.
*cough* Kelly Turner the humbling experience *cough*
Damn you Grey Inu....

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
WTF?! I played the first ever release of the game, She has a husband and married , how come she is a fucking virgin ?
Monica isn't a virgin. Read more carefully. ;) Monica just doesn't like sex, but she said in Ep1 at Marcus, that she had several times sex with her husband. She just doesn't like it.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Again can someone please post a high corruption save? Or the console command to add corruption? Grinding 50 is crazy tedious. THanks!

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Played first episode and had fun...
But in the second episode I am a bit confused.
Is there no "Questlog" and "rollback" anymore?
I applied the 3 "patch folder" in the "game folder" or should I put the files in the "game folder"?

tg

May 1, 2017
Grinding 50 is crazy tedious. THanks!
Funnily enough, I wasn't even trying to grind 50. It wasn't my intention to go into that Friday night with that kind of number at all. But, I happened to go there at 51. Which made all the choices available. This was my first time through.

The only reason I got to 50 though, was because I wasn't sure I needed to get the $5,000 before Friday or not. It didn't make sense that I'd have to do it all in just the one day. I should have had pointers that it was gonna be that way. Anyway, I delayed going to see Dick until Friday, and then got the aim to get $5,000 for next Friday. I Just worked the route until that came and then went over to do the modeling. I didn't find grinding to 50 to be laborious. Maybe my mind just likes ticking away like that.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok finally done playing episode 1, it ended in the same place the old RPGM game ended which is fine... However a question to the dev or those on his Patreon... Does choice even matter in this game ? Aside from flavor dialogues being nice gets Monica nothing, she still gets treated like garbage by everyone she was kind to...

1. Dick Lawyer - still threatens her with the ranch unless she buys him a 5k tie, and will probably rape her further down the line...

2. Fred - no suprise he still face fucks her as payment for a job where she is working for free ! Not sure what I expected since he was a complete rapist monster in this one compared to the stoic badass he was in the original...

Store girl - still kicks her out like shes trash, except now she fantasies about Monica if she was nice to her...

Ardoo

Oct 26, 2018
Why this option are Locked? And Once again Sorry for revealing te photo
I dont Know how to cover it by spoiler

jin_kazama

Mar 29, 2018
Parently I can't have a desent breakfast cause I can't even find that bitch of a Julia (Governess) so can't leave the house so leaving the game. It looked so nice but if I'm already stuck with breakfast i'm out.
you need to wear whore clothes before leaving the house and find shawarma kebab to get breakfast,but you have to deliver flyers first

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Overall: The german translation will be reworked soon.
The problem there is, we get the files without the pictures and it first gets translated from Russian to English and sometimes that ends up being far off from what was intended and matched with the pictures. So only when we play the official version ourselves we see if the translation actually fit or not. So now we saw some that didnt add up and we will adress that.

is there a walkthrough? i'm stuck in the Ep2 with max loyalty or whatever it is with new owner, after every day cleaning. is there sex scens with the main heroine?
Please remember, this is only a 0.1 Version for Episode 2
There is more content to come, and some of it is already being forshadowed, but not there yet.
So no, at the moment it is not possible to jump into action with characters at Monicas house.
But yes, there is some action with main character in this. Just continue to follow the main quest, which is getting in touch with Dick (and earning 5000$ for his tie).

Ok finally done playing episode 1, it ended in the same place the old RPGM game ended which is fine... However a question to the dev or those on his Patreon... Does choice even matter in this game ? Aside from flavor dialogues being nice gets Monica nothing, she still gets treated like garbage by everyone she was kind to...
Episode 1 was only a Prologue and not meant to have a lot of direct consequences, but the choices you made in Ep1 will influence your options in Ep2. It will open paths and scenes. Or lock it.

Why this option are Locked? And Once again Sorry for revealing te photo
I dont Know how to cover it by spoiler
Because your corruption isnt high enough, or in other words: Monica isnt that desperate yet.
Also, this is 0.1. Not all content is in it yet, like what you just showed there. It just tells us that this will be an option in future updates. Be patient -again its only 0.1 of Episode2!

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I screwed up my two saves, can somebody please upload both decent and bitch paths? end Episode 1 in the basement.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes