PejantanTambun

Apr 22, 2019
Things could be even scarier. Just imagine that one of these people could be Monica's ex-husband and it was he who planned and orchestrated all the trouble for Monica, carrying it out with the help of powerful elites and Marcus.
View attachment 1647421
That is my suspicion from the very beginning, my reasoning is:
1. The downfall of Monica is too fast and she can`t even contact or meet her husband at all.
2. In early game Monica even she`s married she said she rarely having sex with her husband and did not enjoy it.
3. Markus so far is just an executor but not the mastermind behind the secret farm/secret society.
4. Monica early attitude is SUPER ULTRA BITCH, can you imagine married to someone like her o_Oo_Oo_O

I hope there is secret society or cult theme in this game and her husband is involve in it for more spice ;)

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
1. The downfall of Monica is too fast and she can`t even contact or meet her husband at all.
2. In early game Monica even she`s married she said she rarely having sex with her husband and did not enjoy it.
3. Markus so far is just an executor but not the mastermind behind the secret farm/secret society.
4. Monica early attitude is SUPER ULTRA BITCH, can you imagine married to someone like her o_Oo_Oo_O

I hope there is secret society or cult theme in this game and her husband is involve in it for more spice ;)

it might even be all we have to do is wait for updates to see if there is any involvement

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Monica's husband being involved with her plight is a possibility but a couple of events in the game lead me to doubt it. First is the ending in ep1 where if Monica chooses every decent option her husband happily returns to her and they seem to live out their lives together.

The other is the revenge quest where Monica finds out that Mommy heard her acting as a bitch and Mommy then contacted her estranged son Marcus. Marcus calls Monica to the police station on Mommy's advice not from an order from the Men behind the Farm.

None of this is proof either way and being that this whole story is from one man's demented mind(Just kidding)it can still go either way.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Interesting. My suspicions were formed at the end of episode 1. I have written about it before, but here I will describe it in more detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
Interesting. My suspicions were formed at the end of episode 1. I have written about it before, but here I will describe it in more detail.

I liked your analysis. only in episode 1 for me there is an option that I couldn't choose and monica was very polite to everyone

Reactions: Stan5851

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
I had the same impression and a simular theory. But some points I see it a bit different and that is why I abondened the idea in the end.
Don´t get me wrong you maybe right, it is not that far fetched what you wrote, but for me there a some points, that doesn´t add up:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I had the same impression and a simular theory. But some points I see it a bit different and that is why I abondened the idea in the end.
Don´t get me wrong you maybe right, it is not that far fetched what you wrote, but for me there a some points, that doesn´t add up:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
... that the future is in constant flux, is not fixed, does not follow any grand plan, and is at the mercy of fate and Russian storytellers.
The Russian storyteller last year asked the players for their opinions and suggestions for the development of the game and it was probably not just a polite gesture, but an urgent need to know what the players want to see in the future. So I'm inclined to agree with your statement. But with a plot as twisted as the one in Fashion Business, it's hard to resist speculation. And I think that's another of the game's virtues - it makes you want to discuss different scenarios, character interrelationships and the as yet unresolved mysteries of the game's plot.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
What I am sure of is that the history of the game has already been written. It was written three years ago, when the game first started. I read this entire FB forum, all 20,000 posts. It took two weeks of my free time ;) All thoughts and suggestions for the development of the game are taken into account, because there are people here who communicate directly with the developer. His thoughts we can affect the development of the game. This is a fact. We already have :) But, the canonical ending was written a long time ago. It's now that we can discuss that we should have made one or two more game endings with satisfactory results. And hope that the developer, in addition to his, canonical ending, will add one or two more, for us

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes