Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Her face is just beautiful.
Too angular for my taste. Personally I like Betty more. The Melanie has darker skin in game and as stock model. But in some scenes of the game she very dark and in some unapologetically white(because of lighting I suppose), with european facial features and blue eyes - that is confuses me. She look out of place.
Your renders more true to the original character than mine (i bleached her skin).

Reactions: uncleomf

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
As promised, I am posting "behind the scene" scene for previous image. The one-eighty rotation of the camera angle, unlike previous image, shows some characters who was not in the frame last time. Also the focus distance is infinite this time so no blur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To avoid misunderstandings, here is the cast:

Some people from "Fashion Business" - six pieces
Two friends of famous french actor Jussie Smoulier
Some overexcited guy
My timid friend
Lara C. (formerly known as "queen")
Doc Ten (of unknown origin)

and special guest:
The deadly, toxic and masculine Dale K.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
As promised, I am posting "behind the scene" scene for previous image. The one-eighty rotation of the camera angle, unlike previous image, shows some characters who was not in the frame last time. Also the focus distance is infinite this time so no blur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To avoid misunderstandings, here is the cast:

Some people from "Fashion Business" - six pieces
Two friends of famous french actor Jussie Smoulier
Some overexcited guy
My timid friend
Lara C. (formerly known as "queen")
Doc Ten (of unknown origin)

and special guest:
The deadly, toxic and masculine Dale K.
Damn, orgy in fashion business.

I like Melanies dress, which one is it?

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
As I promised, I am publishing formula for Alex, the photographer:

Diesel.png

material(100%) & model (in the beginning I was thinking that Alex has another model, one from subset of Michael 7, but life turned out to be easier, at least I think so)

or beard(whiskers)

In the next I may be mistaken, take this with grain of salt:
To make Alex look like in the game, I removed every athletic or bodybuilding morph that model have and shrink height of the model by 100%.

There are may be other models or morphs that was used by DecentMonkey for Alex in the game, but it is unknown to me. If you have more detailed information - please, shared it.

Clothing(100% right):

sweater & scarf

pants

P.S. In the beginning of the game Alex have beard, but later he lost it. It may be because he shared it with another character.

P.P.S. The "nomad" clothing was used for another character in the game.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
As I promised, I am publishing formula for Alex, the photographer:

View attachment 1310329

material(100%) & model (in the beginning I was thinking that Alex has another model, one from subset of Michael 7, but life turned out to be easier, at least I think so)

or beard(whiskers)

In the next I may be mistaken, take this with grain of salt:
To make Alex look like in the game, I removed every athletic or bodybuilding morph that model have and shrink height of the model by 100%.

There are may be other models or morphs that was used by DecentMonkey for Alex in the game, but it is unknown to me. If you have more detailed information - please, shared it.

Clothing(100% right):

sweater & scarf

pants

P.S. In the beginning of the game Alex have beard, but later he lost it. It may be because he shared it with another character.

P.P.S. The "nomad" clothing was used for another character in the game.
You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

Reactions: Mr. Yeti

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Nicely done Dumberer . Especially love the front cover.
Compared to the others it was a bitch to render. At first I was struggling with luminance of atomic blast outside the window(why do you think Yeti have his mouth open - he screaming because the fur on his back is burning) and all was drowning in the milk on some stage of render. And after that , I didn't notice that light equipment is mirroring in the windows glass and had to start all over again.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Rest in peace you - little shit, you lived a life we can only dream of...

Curro Default Outfit.jpg

Formula:
- model & skin(Curro). I was having some confusion about the model because I didn't notice that malicious morph on my system deforms some of male models. That is source of my previous posts about Bardie.
or - hair

for clothing I used
but despite the fact that they look like real from afar, they are not. They doesn't have the right shirt material(i created the material with print myself), the color of pants is not the same(i changed it to be more like the source), the overall model is not exactly the same and the flip-flops is nowhere to be found.

Remember the original was:

Bardie02.png

So, the search is continued...