Fan Art Fashion business fan art

redle

Apr 12, 2017

So I am trying to apply the Lie Body writing on the Wet and tanned skin, but it seems that the ass, gets totally different color than the rest of the body, after applying the Lie Body Writing materials. I have tried to see maybe the shader gets changed, but I am not sure which part stands for the ass. Can anybody give me a hand with this?
Lots of geoshells end up covering the entire object they are made for, even the portions of the object/body that is not supposed to be changed. Normally doesn't cause any problem when only 1 geoshell is used. As soon as you start adding multiple geoshells, displays like that start showing up. Many of the packages that add the geoshell objects have a script in the same folder... like, "add shell", "copy material", *** "fix shell" *** <--- this one is to fix the problems of multiple shells.

That said, you can also generally go into the shell's object tree and start turning off (clicking the "eye"/making invisible) the extra/unwanted zones.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Lots of geoshells end up covering the entire object they are made for, even the portions of the object/body that is not supposed to be changed. Normally doesn't cause any problem when only 1 geoshell is used. As soon as you start adding multiple geoshells, displays like that start showing up. Many of the packages that add the geoshell objects have a script in the same folder... like, "add shell", "copy material", *** "fix shell" *** <--- this one is to fix the problems of multiple shells.

That said, you can also generally go into the shell's object tree and start turning off (clicking the "eye"/making invisible) the extra/unwanted zones.
Thank you for your answer. You are right! I had that with ultimate wet skin. But what I am using is Wet and tan skinned. Only effect is visible in the surfaces section.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thank you for your answer. You are right! I had that with ultimate wet skin. But what I am using is Wet and tan skinned. Only effect is visible in the surfaces section.
Maybe it is not a geoshell issue, but it sure looks like one. It is not always obvious which geoshell is causing the problem. You have Lie-Body and Wet-Tan... either one (or both... or any other like if you have a nipple graft addition) could be the one causing color change where you do not want it and requires fixing.

But yeah, if it is something else you'll need to wait for someone more knowledgeable.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe it is not a geoshell issue, but it sure looks like one. It is not always obvious which geoshell is causing the problem. You have Lie-Body and Wet-Tan... either one (or both... or any other like if you have a nipple graft addition) could be the one causing color change where you do not want it and requires fixing.

But yeah, if it is something else you'll need to wait for someone more knowledgeable.
No you are right, but I am not sure how to address it.I will try tomorrow enabling and disabling some shells.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021

Okay so I just applied uber iray surface. Then I reapplied the lie body writing and at the end I applied again the Wet and Tanned skin. It now worked! Thank you :)

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Very well done technically, but a body drowned in lotion/oil like that needs IMO a little contextualisation/explanation. That much oil for me seems just a liability for the furniture around her, no offense! And I don't mean to go on the same rant I did previously either ;).
Yeah, I was testing out few things to fix the body writing. Will address your point in the next renders :D

Reactions: Manifold

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
What do you guys say about the skin?
Great work... 2 technical points that I have picked up on.
1. There does seem to be a difference in shading between the pelvis area and the rest of the body.
2. There is a difference in shading between the head (face) and the rest of the body.

Reactions: Mr. Yeti

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Great work... 2 technical points that I have picked up on.
1. There does seem to be a difference in shading between the pelvis area and the rest of the body.
2. There is a difference in shading between the head (face) and the rest of the body.
Great points, I noticed it as well. It seems that the body has got a total different color than my old renders. I will be working on it. Thank you for noting it :)

Reactions: KingBel

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Help is needed
As you can see below I reverse-engineered almost everything about Alex(i post the formula later), except one small detail: his model.

Alex Sheet.png

So, question: what model from this picture you think is closest to Alex? (Believe it or not, but models in this image are all different). Or maybe you don't see Alex in this image at all? Or maybe you know exactly what model Alex is? Or maybe I am crazy...

For the reference this is Alex from the game

img_43310.png

Last edited:

otakudes

May 17, 2019
So, question: what model from this picture you think is closest to Alex? (Believe it or not, but models in this image are all different). Or maybe you don't see Alex in this image at all? Or maybe you know exactly what model Alex is? Or maybe I am crazy...
I don't remember Alex very well, but it seems to me that the far right is closest to the original. I may be wrong, but it seems so to me.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Help is needed
As you can see below I reverse-engineered almost everything about Alex(i post the formula later), except one small detail: his model.

View attachment 1304522

The closest in my opinion is the 3rd one from the right

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Help is needed

View attachment 1304522

For the reference this is Alex from the game

View attachment 1304760
2nd or 3rd from the right. something in between them.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Thank you to all who was trying to help. I personally prefer the forth from left(the one in the middle) version of Alex. Because opinions were divided I started thinking that maybe I was wrong and the secret of the longevity of hedgehogs is that there is no secret, and they do not live so long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Dumberer , you're amazing at reverse engineering models, I wish I had that talent. Well done, mate! Thanks for making your discoveries available to the community too, you're awesome!

On a side note, I haven't been posting much here anymore because I've been focusing my free time on the game that VelcroFist and I are working on, but I'm still a huge fan of Fashion Business and DecentMonkey.

The other day I promised Don Corleone I was going to make another render. I followed a few guidelines instructions he suggested.

I hope you guys will enjoy this.

cleaning-lady-1B.png
cleaning-lady-1A.png
cleaning-lady-1C.png

cleaning-lady-2.png

cleaning-lady-3b.png
cleaning-lady-3.png

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Dumberer , you're amazing at reverse engineering models, I wish I had that talent. Well done, mate!
Thanks, it's just amount of time spent, nothing special.

I hope you guys will enjoy this.
I personally liked it the wet spot on the floor from a mop in the first image(the devil in the details).
Also, the influence of Don Corleone is apparent ;) (all that cleaning and stuff)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Thank you to all who was trying to help. I personally prefer the forth from left(the one in the middle) version of Alex. Because opinions were divided I started thinking that maybe I was wrong and the secret of the longevity of hedgehogs is that there is no secret, and they do not live so long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, give us Monica.. We aren't here to see you jack off !! :ROFLMAO: