VN Ren'Py Completed Fashion Business Fan Game [Final] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I LIKE THAT! :)

honestly i gave up on original fb cause monica didnt got curvier and melanie got waaaaay far too less attention (and then only lesbo content..) and in this game its how it should be: melanie close to monica and way bigger role. also monica looks hotter and a bit curvier (but melanie's boobs look smaller but maybe thats just me)

and beside that a really funny and creative idea!

edit: played it. really short sadly and just when i hoped that old bald head police guy would have a threesome with these girls it ended... and the other one isn't an option for me cause i don't like the guys..... pewh... sad

but that iconic music xD

Last edited:

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017

honestly i gave up on original fb cause monica didnt got curvier and melanie got waaaaay far too less attention (and then only lesbo content..) and in this game its how it should be: melanie close to monica and way bigger role. also monica looks hotter and a bit curvier (but melanie's boobs look smaller but maybe thats just me)

edit: played it. really short sadly and just when i hoped that old bald head police guy would have a threesome with these girls it ended... and the other one isn't an option for me cause i don't like the guys..... pewh... sad

but that iconic music xD

Very sad indeed :) :)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020

but that iconic music xD
We will consider your police guy in the next version ;)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Don Corleone Mando Logica
Will there be a sequel to this? :love:
Hi, Londo. Thank you for caring about our fan game :).

Don and I discussed this. We found out that our ideas may come across with what DM plans to do and may forecast some events in the fashion business game later. For example, how to control Victoria, talking about Monica's past, revenge path (my favorite part ;)), the farm...etc.

Therefore, we preferred to freeze our work until we make sure that our fan game will not cause any problem to DM.

I hope you and all fans understand our reasons.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hi, Londo. Thank you for caring about our fan game :).

Don and I discussed this. We found out that our ideas may come across with what DM plans to do and may forecast some events in the fashion business game later. For example, how to control Victoria, talking about Monica's past, revenge path (my favorite part ;)), the farm...etc.

Therefore, we preferred to freeze our work until we make sure that our fan game will not cause any problem to DM.

I hope you and all fans understand our reasons.
Thanks for the update, if You plan to continue, please let us all know, as like You, the revenge path is my fav also and many would like to see "The Farm" actually happen, but the game Dev has no plans as such for that.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes