Unity Completed Fatal Countdown - Immoral List of Desires [v1.0] [Secret Garden]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

onore

Feb 15, 2020
you have to go to save file folder C:\Users\.....\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\fatal countdown-immoral list of desires then crtl+F search "db_field_1663950180832" it's scrypt of ur food, with it u can easily finish game in no time.
do you change that in notepad or is this a cheatengine thing?

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
The game is completely bugged, when I try to lose to the guys raiding our base, the game becomes stuck in a loop between the first sentence of the scene ("They tied them to a chair") and the "defeat" screen, playing both over and over without ever progressing the scene

Reactions: ren456

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
If this is 'mid' gameplay I'd hate to see how shit it needs to be to drop to bad gameplay. '''Battles''' are just a quick stat check and you can't lose unless you actively try, and even then I'm not sure. I had to intentionally unequip all my gear to actually lose a fight, and even then both heroines at max insanity doesn't appear to do anything. You can completely ignore boarding up your shelter because all it does is stop periodic random attacks from weak enemies. The entire game loop is just spamming searches until RNG drops enough gear upgrades to proceed.

As far I could tell there's a certain gear score needed before it will let you continue. Like I said, I don't actually think you can fail at this game; the game literally won't let you.
at least the gameplay is not frustrating ... just aimless grinding.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes