VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fatal Desire [Ep.1] [Velvet Ink]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
So in your opinion, a person can't ask for information about the game...or he should pay a toll for asking for more info.
Can you point out where I said that is my opinion, where a person can't ask for information about a game or should pay a toll for more info?

I am pointing out an obvious fact that by now you would think there would be a system in place now that would answer those—for example, a simple review of a team to double-check tags, and planned tags. Yes, I do understand that is more work, though it could help with those that always ask. There is nothing wrong with them asking, and I fully do understand where they are coming from.

Reactions: Dark Silence

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Kinda interesting premise, haven't watched Banshee.... first release is ok but its waaaaaay shorter to properly showcase anything...the sex scene seems out of place and it might've been ok if we had some more content regarding the MC's arrival in the town...all in all this doesn't even qualify for a demo and hopefully the future releases are meaty...

Reactions: qaywsx

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting premise, but just seeing a release at less than 200mb, I think I'll wait awhile before giving it a go.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
It lost me at "no incest".
Just another Patreon "approved" game.
I know what you mean.. I mean I really hate it when the DEVs try to get a little money back for their hundreds of hours invested in these games..... I mean who needs Pateon? I feel exactly like you... these cheap bastards should make these games just for the satisfaction of it. I mean who needs money? 'to the dev' Great job! I'm leaving you a thumbs up! I hope that will suffice. :)

Oh.. and decent start to the game Velvet Ink.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It lost me at "no incest".
Just another Patreon "approved" game.
Hmm...so I guess you missed the part where MC's mom died at child birth? And I'm sure most are not really into having sex with MC's dad. So no loss with incest content...with the many girls being introduce, it should definitely make up for that. And maybe the dev will have one or more girls start calling MC "DADDY", to make up for your missing kink content. ;)

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Hmm...so I guess you missed the part where MC's mom died at child birth? And I'm sure most are not really into having sex with MC's dad. So no loss with incest content...with the many girls being introduce, it should definitely make up for that. And maybe the dev will have one or more girls start calling MC "DADDY", to make up for your missing kink content. ;)
I think he is referring to the tv show, the main dude had a daughter and finds out after he meet the mother, the fact that is a ginger with freckles didn't help either, a missed opportunity really.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I've actually compressed the frames without quality loss that's why it's a less size, I figured the smaller the size, the better. Lol
Ah, I see. Still, I usually only try out a game on first release if it's a really big sucker. I've got you watched, don't worry.

Reactions: Velvet Ink

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I'm really liking the aesthetic looks of the MC here, it's so refreshing for me.
So many games I've played and the MC just changes hairstyle and hair color.

Will be keeping a lookout more of this. Good job Dev!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes