Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
i love this if i whasnt mistake its from the same maker that made the 3 episodes whit the male teacher who whas higherd to teach the 3 seperate girls but when he whas making them study he managed to fuck all 3 off them
Are you taling About Gloria?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
wow that takes me back... one of my first games aside from Three sisters story, true love and Chain the lost Footsteps :D

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
if i remember right, doesn't this have a very fucked up ending? something involving fire?

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how to play this in windowed mode? Bringing up the ALT menu doesn't have any options for graphics. Alt + Enter doesn't do anything either.

EDIT: Tried F11 and adding a "-window" flag to a shortcut. Those didn't work either.

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
This just leaves a bad aftertaste

especially when u dont have any routes. Also that little brat fcked everything up
.....................this really does leave a bad taste

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It is not censored if the dick was invisible to begin with lmao
*Invisible-dick* Can you imagine if they had a H-game about a guy with an invisible dick! :D Wait what am i saying there probably already is a game about a guy with a see-through dick.

TwilightSymphony

Sep 28, 2019
Another game they did, love potion also had a fucked up ending...actually the game was just as fucked up as fatal relations.
Divi-Dead (which was also developed by C's Ware) had its fair share of fucked up stuff as well. Seems like a lot of their VN have fucked up stuff, though Gloria wasn't as bad as Divi-Dead, from what I've played (though I haven't finished yet.)

thwomp79

Jul 16, 2019
I remember those hard questions that girl with the glasses asks you. And then it's like "Oh hey, Pulp Fiction! Hit me, I'm a nerd!" But no! You get fucking math questions!

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 357150

Overview:
Your parents die and your fate changes when a millionaire wants to adopt you, so you naturally jump at the chance. You move into her mansion right away, and a charming old widow and her lovely daughters meet you. The sweet smell of her daughters lures you into a world of pleasure. As you drown in unbelievable pleasure, you learn their secret. It is simply...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-29
Release Date: Japanese 1995-11-22, English 1999
Original Title: 禁断の血族
Aliases: Kinketsu, Kindan no Ketsuzoku
Developer: C's Ware
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

View attachment 357585 View attachment 357144 View attachment 357145 View attachment 357146 View attachment 357147 View attachment 357148 View attachment 357149 View attachment 357151
"Your parents die and your fate changes when a millionaire..."
incest? are you sure?
lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes