VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fate and Destiny [v0.2] [dashblade]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone and their dog can criticize, but can you give him recommendations on how to improve them? Try some constructed criticism instead. Which means tell what you don't like, but offer solutions or suggestions. If you can't do that then you words are as worthless as the pixels to create them.
Is about college students right?
Where i live college students averagely look like in their 20s.
Step 1: tweak the girls so they don't look like 40yo.
But overally i simply don't like these models. What can i suggest aside swapping their heads with better ones? The red haired without the shitty make up, and long haired brunette are not so bad. But the others are pleasant to the eye like pepper spray.

dashblade

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Is about college students right?
Where i live college students averagely look like in their 20s.
Step 1: tweak the girls so they don't look like 40yo.
But overally i simply don't like these models. What can i suggest aside swapping their heads with better ones? The red haired without the shitty make up, and long haired brunette are not so bad. But the others are pleasant to the eye like pepper spray.
Well thank you for your feedback! Changing heads is out of question. For red haired girl makeup issues, well she is a swimmer so I hope it answer your question. Well that's the purpose of having multiple characters to suit different people's preference. Anyway hope that you can try out the v0.2 of the game in future would be a shame to lose a player because of my bad character design.
I will definitely add more characters that I find pleasing in future hopefully it fits your style.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Fate and Destiny [v0.11] APK -

Reactions: HoshiEx

dashblade

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey everyone it has been a while since I updated anything. Is anyone still watching this thread and willing to help proofread?
Let me know, the new version will be ready soon after proofreading and adjustment.:)

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Hey everyone it has been a while since I updated anything. Is anyone still watching this thread and willing to help proofread?
Let me know, the new version will be ready soon after proofreading and adjustment.:)
If you the need a proofreader, up for it, got downtime for surgeries so its no problem.

Reactions: dashblade

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OCT 21, 2021 AT 7:55 AM
New update v0.2 Fate and Destiny

New update for the game v0.2
It took longer than expected
I edited some storylines with
enlisted the help of some people for proofreading

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Fate and Destiny [v0.2] [dashblade]

Original PC : 1.61 GB
Original Mac : 1.58 GB

Compressed PC (114 MB) :
Compressed Mac (81 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I really like Melissa the most out of all the girls but it seems that the game doesn't care and pushes me into other relationships... Melissa is prominent until college starts then she seems to be dropped off the flat edge of the world...

dashblade

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Going to full screen causes the game to crash to desktop. No error log.
Hmm I am not sure what the problem is either, sorry to hear that. I tried on mine full-screen works. Let me know if you have other feedbacks.

I really like Melissa the most out of all the girls but it seems that the game doesn't care and pushes me into other relationships... Melissa is prominent until college starts then she seems to be dropped off the flat edge of the world...
Thanks for the feedback, but she really isn't dropped off even in this chapter if you stay at home you get to hang around with her. There are also thoughts on future interactions with Melissa in this episode I am pretty sure. I don't want to give too much content out but points with each character will result in different conflict resolution in future. There are some hints of potential conflicts etc arising but it is very subtle.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It's pretty obvious that adoptive father was the driver of the other vehicle... That outta add dome drama when he finally fesses up.

• Haha
Reactions: dashblade

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like the game so far except for one thing. That whole had to leave the city for a few years stuff. That is an overused trope with these games. The mc has to leave for a few years and loses contact with everyone. Plus he went with his adopted father away for a few years and the mom and sister stayed alone all that time. Just seems like a bad setup. I don't know of any woman that would let her husband leave for a few years and then act like it was no big deal that he was gone that long.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote