Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Nope

Not sure yet
One of the best games i have played here will be buying it on steam after playing Betrayed bought that on steam hope this is like that in terms of quality so far it seems to be though i do hope you can make the son have more sex scenes with the mom and have a loving Swinging path ending with her as in a full ending with the son and mom having kids and all that even if they are swingers. plus this model reminds me a lot of my hot aunt in the face and ass when i saw it i thought tits like my mom and face like my aunt the perfect women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
One of the best games i have played here will be buying it on steam after playing Betrayed bought that on steam hope this is like that in terms of quality so far it seems to be though i do hope you can make the son have more sex scenes with the mom and have a loving Swinging path ending with her as in a full ending with the son and mom having kids and all that even if they are swingers. plus this model reminds me a lot of my hot aunt in the face and ass when i saw it i thought tits like my mom and face like my aunt the perfect women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks man, don't forget to make positive review too on Steam :)

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
he must really love these 2 students, he uses them in every update. it almost feels like there the 2nd protagonist in the game now like L$P did with dylan in AWAM:mad:
1.- He is criticizing renders for fan, they are images created by a high level patreo member as a reward for said level, they are not from the current update.

2.-haha you're quite funny, they haven't come out since update 9( Dec -29-2023 ) and this is update 12(sep-27).

They only have 4 scenes and they have to share them.

Fans of this duo have to wait 9 months to see them again.

I would pay for a spin off with the two protagonists(Derek and Jeremy) showing the story of the game from their perspective

I understand that not everyone likes these characters and it is completely understandable and respectable, but when you criticize them from complete ignorance you come off as clowns.

In terms of personality, Dylan would be Alfred and if we talk about who has the most scenes with Maive, it would be Matias and Sam would like to have that luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celestial Novel

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
1.- He is criticizing renders for fan, they are images created by a high level patreo member as a reward for said level, they are not from the current update.

2.-haha you're quite funny, they haven't come out since update 9( Dec -29-2023 ) and this is update 12(sep-27).

They only have 4 scenes and they have to share them.

Fans of this duo have to wait 9 months to see them again.

I would pay for a spin off with the two protagonists showing the story of the game from their perspective

I understand that not everyone likes these characters and it is completely understandable and respectable, but when you criticize them from complete ignorance you come off as clowns.

In terms of personality, Dylan would be Alfred and if we talk about who has the most scenes with Maive, it would be Matias and Sam would like to have that luck.
Well there’s a million games out there where you get to play as the creepy pervert 18 yr old son who can fuck his family and the whole town. But there’s not many good games where you play as the hot milf protagonist character

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I like this game. And I like it more because of the mystery and because it's a FMC corruption game.
BUT I am getting different vibe from the story and sex scenes and a little disappointed in current path divergences.

If executed right a simple story can be so awesome which Celestial Novel was doing great. I liked she is shown as a badass detective who isn't afraid to delve into a gangbang (a rare scene in adult VN, please suggest more VN with gangbang) to acquire info but in the next scene where she is having sex with Matias she give me vibe of a naïve suburb mom.

I feel like there is two Maive is here, One the Outside home Maive who is slowly accepting her corruption and indulging in cheating sex with Aletia and Joyce And Two the Inside home Maive who feels too naive at this point.

I was pretty hyped as corruption genre fan to finally see a game where the FMC is getting corrupted and bring it to home and corrupt her family in taboo relationships. But I think the choices and corruption point system isn't synchronized much here.

Like in pure love route Sister lesbian scene still happens, Nayla can still invite Hanz into bathroom and can blow him (if it was Rebecca I can still understand), only thing auto happens is Nayla rejecting Rebecca automatically in the pool scene.

And about the paths
Pure Corruption Route seems to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was fun to see something out of the norm but I am not getting Matias motive (did I miss something somewhere)
The other two route seems to be
. If that's not the case it'll be such a relief.

I think Maive getting corrupted and that corruption slowly fall upon her Family and friends would be hot which was at first I guess (With her 1st scenes with Nayla and Alfred). But now the home and school part trying to become more like AWAM.

Sorry for such a long rant.

Reactions: Celestial Novel

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I like this game. And I like it more because of the mystery and because it's a FMC corruption game.
BUT I am getting different vibe from the story and sex scenes and a little disappointed in current path divergences.

If executed right a simple story can be so awesome which Celestial Novel was doing great. I liked she is shown as a badass detective who isn't afraid to delve into a gangbang (a rare scene in adult VN, please suggest more VN with gangbang) to acquire info but in the next scene where she is having sex with Matias she give me vibe of a naïve suburb mom.

I feel like there is two Maive is here, One the Outside home Maive who is slowly accepting her corruption and indulging in cheating sex with Aletia and Joyce And Two the Inside home Maive who feels too naive at this point.

I was pretty hyped as corruption genre fan to finally see a game where the FMC is getting corrupted and bring it to home and corrupt her family in taboo relationships. But I think the choices and corruption point system isn't synchronized much here.

Like in pure love route Sister lesbian scene still happens, Nayla can still invite Hanz into bathroom and can blow him (if it was Rebecca I can still understand), only thing auto happens is Nayla rejecting Rebecca automatically in the pool scene.

And about the paths
it was fun to see something out of the norm but I am not getting Matias motive (did I miss something somewhere)

I think Maive getting corrupted and that corruption slowly fall upon her Family and friends would be hot which was at first I guess (With her 1st scenes with Nayla and Alfred). But now the home and school part trying to become more like AWAM.

Lot of games with gangbangs but I think “Project Myriam”has the most that I’ve played anyway

Reactions: xcalibar4

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You know what's worse, my friend?
I don't understand how they're going to show up in the story and have sex with Maeve, since she plotted against them.
Does she miss getting screwed over?
Apparently you haven't been paying attention. This game isn't a love story and more about Maeve sinking further into depravity. During her last scene with these two she was fighting her desires to gain leverage on them. Celestial mentioned she's going to be the one to initiate sex with them. So yes, she's going to miss getting screwed by them.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

And about the paths

It's an AWAM game without blueballs, thank you for that Celestial Novel

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Looking forward to the new scenes with Derek, the more the better!
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
And another gangbang on the beach, but this time with about 8 guys!
That would be fantastic, hihihi!
And remember Celestial Novel
I'm here to help you when and if you need help!

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Looking forward to the new scenes with Derek, the more the better!
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
And another gangbang on the beach, but this time with about 8 guys!
That would be fantastic, hihihi!
And remember Celestial Novel
I'm here to help you when and if you need help!
No one better than you seems to be able to explain what most of us want from the Dev!:D I hope the Dev will consider at least some of what you have suggested!

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes