sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It will be in the future! As for right now, 4 looping animation scenes are provided in the game!

Amazing thanks!

I will keep improving my renders! The big mistake from me in Chapter 1 was that I wasn't using any denoiser at all in the hope I would get better renders but turned out it doesn't work that way. Putting off denoiser will give so much detail but you really2 need to have good lighting for that to work. If you don't, it will create fireflies. The best way to have good renders is to turn the denoiser on but set it on high iteration maybe 1.000 or 1.500. I will keep experimenting it and keep improving!
If there are animations in the game, does that mean every update after this one will too? There should be an animated tag on the game if it has animated scenes

• Angry
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It will be in the future! As for right now, 4 looping animation scenes are provided in the game!

Amazing thanks!

I will keep improving my renders! The big mistake from me in Chapter 1 was that I wasn't using any denoiser at all in the hope I would get better renders but turned out it doesn't work that way. Putting off denoiser will give so much detail but you really2 need to have good lighting for that to work. If you don't, it will create fireflies. The best way to have good renders is to turn the denoiser on but set it on high iteration maybe 1.000 or 1.500. I will keep experimenting it and keep improving!
The text is very hard to read with no box with opacity at 30%, white on white is a wash.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
If there are animations in the game, does that mean every update after this one will too? There should be an animated tag on the game if it has animated scenes
Wait so looping animation can still be tagged with animated tag on this site? Sorry, I'm kinda new to this site. I'm planning to add fully animated scenes in the next update actually but no promises, I will observe how it goes first. If I find it unsatisfying, I will use looping animation again until I learn how to make a proper good fully animation scene. Yes every update there will be animations scenes, but no promises it will be fully animated or just looping scene

The text is very hard to read with no box with opacity at 30%, white on white is a wash.
Sorry if you feel that way friend, but like what I stated in my previous comment, there will be a text opacity option in the next update. Meanwhile, you may want to use this amazing mod by JokerLeader to make the text easier to read https://f95zone.to/threads/fate-and...horn-ch-1-celestial-novel.127932/post-8802630

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Wait so looping animation can still be tagged with animated tag on this site? Sorry, I'm kinda new to this site. I'm planning to add fully animated scenes in the next update actually but no promises, I will observe how it goes first. If I find it unsatisfying, I will use looping animation again until I learn how to make a proper good fully animation scene. Yes every update there will be animations scenes, but no promises it will be fully animated or just looping scene

Sorry if you feel that way friend, but like what I stated in my previous comment, there will be a text opacity option in the next update. Meanwhile, you may want to use this amazing mod by JokerLeader to make the text easier to read https://f95zone.to/threads/fate-and...horn-ch-1-celestial-novel.127932/post-8802630
I didn't see the mod. Thanks.

EDIT: Every time I go to PREF it gives error and starts from scratch, but the mod won't integrate. After I just load my save the text is brighter, but no text box.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Very good first update with hot renders of fmc, as long as you give choices (like you did) then nobody should be able to complain if shes too slutty, its because we made those corrupt choices & if she acts like a nun, well those are from choices you picked, looking forward to next update,keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
You can play it with full lesbian route but I don't know if there will be enough content to satisfy you or not, maybe in the several updates it will. If the FMC is about being groped by perverts like that, it will be avoidable and as the story progresses, I don't think the FMC will flirt with man, it doesn't match her personality. But there will still be soft interaction between FMC and Man, like FMC kissing her husband or hugging her 'male roomate' and that is unavoidable for the shake of the story

Sorry but it just doesn't match with her personality if she becomes totally femdom unless she is hugely corrupted
femdom character name please Celestial Novel

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
OMG, I love it you give this game a great voice; so much more immersive. But, it is too hoarse to be considered human speech, I am afraid. I feel the sound quality is superb and you might have done some editing to it. To me, it might be a little bit overdone...I just run this game for the first time, but I can't wait to leave a message, it is fantastic to have a story to be "told".

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020
To the Celestial Novel team, great work!! You did the slow corruption smooth, not breaking the character that much but showing enough for a first release. The renders are great and the story has space to grow more. I particularly liked the competition between the son and his friend. A feeling of rivalry can move things forward with more purpose rather than the typical ntr story or harem story (though I respect profoundly both kinks and the freedom of everyone here).

There will be a lot of complaints down the road, I've already read some at the start of the thread, but be wise enough to separate constructive criticism from the rest. Nice job and good luck!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
There are a few tags of concern, when you say everything is avoidable what do you mean? Like can I avoid seeing pic 2? Would appreciate some clarity.
It means the scene like in the Pic 2 can be easily avoided. It will not happen at all if you choose the other route. There will be no scene like "Your GF is being groped by another man, should you watch or leave?" If you choose leave then the scene will still happen but you just not see it. My game will not do something like that. If you choose yes the scene will happen but if you choose no the scene will not happen at all.

To the Celestial Novel team, great work!! You did the slow corruption smooth, not breaking the character that much but showing enough for a first release. The renders are great and the story has space to grow more. I particularly liked the competition between the son and his friend. A feeling of rivalry can move things forward with more purpose rather than the typical ntr story or harem story (though I respect profoundly both kinks and the freedom of everyone here).

There will be a lot of complaints down the road, I've already read some at the start of the thread, but be wise enough to separate constructive criticism from the rest. Nice job and good luck!
Thank you friend ;)

OMG, I love it you give this game a great voice; so much more immersive. But, it is too hoarse to be considered human speech, I am afraid. I feel the sound quality is superb and you might have done some editing to it. To me, it might be a little bit overdone...I just run this game for the first time, but I can't wait to leave a message, it is fantastic to have a story to be "told".
I'm glad you play the game with the sound turned on! I will keep improving the narrator voice as well and thank you for your kind words!

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Looks great as a first release, only at the pool scene now but wanted to comment on this. Hope the developer team reads this.
Why are the teenage boys midgets? Seriously, is anyone turned on by the boys being so small, they look 14-15 at most.
Maybe I am in minority here, I hope some other people can give their thoughts on this.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I will try to decrease the size without suffering too much quality in the next update. My images are still in png format and from what I've heard, changing it to webp will reduce so much size without losing too much quality. I will figure a way to decrease the size in the next update!
Use XnConvert - it is a free batch image converter and easy to use. Set the quality slider for webp to 90% and the size of your renders will shrink a lot without loosing quality.

Have fun.

Reactions: Genzy123
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes