• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I'm currently on halt on my Part,but I believe fish is working on it as the author of the Game does want me or him to release the game with the translation so we can only upload the patch only
I believe the circle/group Luwen Workshop, I think it's the translated name of it, said sometime either during the release or production I think it was on one of their twitter accounts that they would localize it/do an official english translation on their own if the game had good sales, so probably that may be a sign of that actually happening...? I'm not even sure considering I don't think they shared or commented about their sales, so I wouldn't be able to say. Still regardless of that, thanks for still sticking in with the translation, your efforts won't go unappreciated!

Reactions: Lawrance

faiz114514

Apr 19, 2021
As a condition, I want the data that defeated the last boss
If possible, it is better to release all Recollection scenes.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I know I asked the same thing once things seemed "dead" or rather on a pause. But was wondering if there was any update or a bit of progress on how the translation for this was doing. Didn't really check Luwen Workshop's twitter or official website if anything on their end.

Edit: Nevermind actually I'm lying and I'm an idiot since I completely forgot that they are now working either on a DLC, or a continued story or new story segment, or whatever titled Fate/Empire of Dirt -Made in Heaven-. Not only adding that fancy subtitle but now they are seemingly, and still by the looks of the posts on Luwen Workshop's Official Twitter images and artwork of the new characters (mostly retweeting them via maple's twitter, I think he/she is the main artist or one of the main artists working and who worked on the original Empire of Dirt), among them new designs for the main heroine of the game (which I forgot the name of), Kiara, and also other newcomers including Nightingale (either she was in the first part/story but wasn't really important that much I don't know), Murasaki Shikibu, Anastasia and (for now at least), Yu Mei-ren/Consort Yu. If the translation work for this ever gets continued, just putting this out for further keeping everyone here on tabs of what has been happening since then. Leaving some images for the new artwork of the new girls being added.

Arthur3XE

Sep 28, 2020
I want to report some problems with the latest translation patch if the translator is still here. There are parts that got cut out by the text box and "Qnexzd[1ndefined]" Screenshot (172).png

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Grim9888 on reddit released a newly translated patch for this.

gilgalain

Oct 27, 2017
Grim9888 literally made a translation of it there is no need for an mtl translation.