• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Qman1057 thanks for these! There might be an issue with changing the name then, sorry about that one. I tried getting most dialogue, but I think there was a section that got missed which was the one you brought up. As for the buffs/debuffs, there was an error on my part during messing with the files that caused it to break the game instead of translating; so I decided to leave those untouched until the next update I put out...which got delayed lol. There was an issue with Awado before I believe, but I think someone found a fix to it earlier in this thread.

Again, I appreciate you guys holding out for so long, I never intended for it to get no updates/patches from me lol. I'll definitely be sure to reference this thread when I'm able to start working on it again!

Aug 20, 2018
our real brother thank you very much for this translation, to all those involved my sincere thanks.

I was looking for something to have FGO consumption that was of some quality or not entirely, based on Japanese fetishes but as a normal visual novel.

Finally I will be able to interact with my waifus, Brynhildr being the only one I don't have; -; (at least even if the 2022 campaign is waiting for me).

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Anybody has the save data? I cant progress at all when fighting with Memotos. The game keeps freezing mid battle even I already have the latest version 1.07.4

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hey to everyone who's still following this!

I'm out of classes, finally, so I'll continue to aim for a release before the new year comes around. Saying that, I'll try to adjust as much as I can before then, and continue working on another release in the new year before classes resume again.

Hopefully you guys have gotten Samba Santa and/or the new Santa this event!

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Hey to everyone who's still following this!

I'm out of classes, finally, so I'll continue to aim for a release before the new year comes around. Saying that, I'll try to adjust as much as I can before then, and continue working on another release in the new year before classes resume again.

Hopefully you guys have gotten Samba Santa and/or the new Santa this event!
Nice to see you back. I got my samba as soon as she became available already on box 131 of the lotto.

Last edited:

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for the translation. I don't play FGO anymore (too boring for me now) but I am still looking forward to play this. Thank you for all the hard work.

Nitzat

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the Translation. I seem to have a problem, some of the text goes way over the border of the box, making it difficult to read. Its normal or i should check something?

Kogechan

Jul 7, 2020
Hey! Thanks all for your efforts thus far, I found out about the game recently and stumbled upon this forum. The translation that was posted here before by FishWitch seems to work for me so I was wondering if I still need any new patches or whatever.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, so just wanted to know how this was going, and if everything regarding the translation was going okay, or halted? Still thanks a lot for all the people here working on translating this. Thank you.

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
i doubt that i'll get an answer, but does anyone know how the fuck do you beat master therion ? That heal is unfair
Try using Brynhildr's first skill and NP together and after that spam quick chains in order to rapidly increase the burn damage per turn