4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
mooks take forever to kill? You mean the normal mob enemies? Just use Scathatch and her skill that ups the chance of instant death and they are toast.
If I remember right, it only removes like one and mob enemies generally spawn in groups. All I remember what that it got a lot easier when I could start firing off 1-turn AOE NPs.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

here are all the cgs including made in heaven

this one includes the main game as well as the made in heaven dlc although it is not translated

Last edited:

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

here is a tool to machine translate made in heaven ver

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

here is a tool to machine translate made in heaven ver
No thanks. I only use that for games where there's barely any story and the gameplay isn't complicated. I already gave the MTL'd Last Man in Isekai game on here a chance and I couldn't even make it past the prologue. Had absolutely no idea how the fuck the dude ended up getting isekai'd, let alone the core plot.

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone found a way to fix the save screenshot bug on phones? Or anyway to disable the screenshot thing?
My game was fine untill the chapter you team up with the witch but suddenly it started having this bug and I have to manually delete the screenshot to be able to load a save.

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Anyone found a way to fix the save screenshot bug on phones? Or anyway to disable the screenshot thing?
My game was fine untill the chapter you team up with the witch but suddenly it started having this bug and I have to manually delete the screenshot to be able to load a save.
Which app ur use? Joiplay or Maldives. Use Maldives they fix dat bug. If ur use joiplay well just download this patch and put it in plugins.

Last edited:
Reactions: mc625

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Which app ur use? Joiplay or Maldives. Use Maldives they fix dat bug. If ur use joiplay well just download this patch and put it in plugins.
I have both Joiplay and Maldives, and both have this same bug.
Thanks, I will try that patch to see if it will fix this issue.

Edit: it worked. The culprit was the translated save plugin that was in the translated ui patch. Using an original one fixed it. The save screen is now in japanesse again butbit's no big deal.

Last edited:

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
BTW someone on reddit made a UI translation patch, should be added to the patches links on the first page

Reactions: Folrand and ya-yas

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Now this is something quite interesting, I completely forgot that this existed-and now it's got a proper sequel in the ways?
Черт возьми, да! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡

Reactions: 4ereNok

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023
Does someone have a save? Like any part close to when you defeated Brynhildr. My save file got fucking lost and I lost hours man.

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
Right. there are certain part of the UI and all that are still bugged with the translation patch it was installed beforehand. I mean, I download it straight from the links. Is there's any other thing I need to add or patch up to make the translation works?

Lost Ophelia

Dec 25, 2020
Anyone have a download link for the game with Made in heaven on it? Or the link in this site already has one? I remember finishing the base game long time ago. I still have my endgame saves and want to try out the English translation on reddit

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes