4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017
How do you guys make this game work, you download the main game, but its 1.06 that goes instantly to 1.09 content, skipping the content between them, making you find the other file to put in the content missing, then you gotta find the english patch, but I can't find it cause I'm bat shit stupid, and then there's the original creator site, where they have other patches, such as graphical changes and patches up to 1.12, do I download these too ? Where do I unzip them though which file would I put them in ? I need a comprehensive guide.
Same , where to find the patch since my game is in japanese(?) and the in the folder is only the easy patches.

Tranced62

Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone have a link to a fully patched 1.12 game? Is the OP link still 1.09 or did they update it and just forget to change the thread name?

Laelim

Mar 23, 2018
Just download the latest full version of the game with all add-ons. Then, as in the screenshot, choose an English unofficial English translation and from there download one archive that has everything you need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just download the latest full version of the game with all add-ons. Then, as in the screenshot, choose an English unofficial English translation and from there download one archive that has everything you need.
Edited MTL or Li Bai Edition™?

hannes93

May 1, 2021
Just downloaded on android for joiplay and got this error on startup. Screenshot_20230206_095045_JoiPlay.jpg
If a fix has been found on the thread already, can anyone direct me to it?

Reactions: 2021gatos cats
Aug 4, 2020
I've come to the conclusion that this game will have issues, because the base game being used is the 1.06 version while the translation patch uses the 1.09 version, and it causes conflicts in the extras H-scene section because 1.07 and 1.08 added 2 scenes, which means the game will be missing img files and as a result, cause errors.

But, easy method of solving it.

Download 1.08 from here: (Use Onedrive other links dead)

Then overwrite data folder with Eng Patch by Grimm:
The link gives me 5 different files with part 1-5. So is the game separated into 5 parts or do I download a specific one?

HC4

Jun 30, 2020
Someone should seriously make a file that all of this is done already. Having an 1.09 update that is missing 1.07 and 1.08 content is crazy.

Rik Ralph

Mar 2, 2018
Doesn't work mate, the game instead reverts back to the base game. Checked the gallery after applying the English patch and all the made-in-heaven scenes were gone.

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Doesn't work mate, the game instead reverts back to the base game. Checked the gallery after applying the English patch and all the made-in-heaven scenes were gone.
The English patch does not work with the Made In Heaven version, as that game hasn't been translated yet. The most up to date translation only works for base Fate Empire of Dirt up to patch 1.12.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The English patch does not work with the Made In Heaven version, as that game hasn't been translated yet. The most up to date translation only works for base Fate Empire of Dirt up to patch 1.12.
Isn't Made in Heaven like a completely separate game/sequel? Did they mash the two together or something?

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
Isn't Made in Heaven like a completely separate game/sequel? Did they mash the two together or something?
I think so? The download on ryuugames seems to bundle them at least. I haven't played it to know for sure since I can't read Japanese.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Can someone tell me which one should I download?

Is it the Gofile one BaasB gave ( )
Or
Is it the Mega one from Ryuugames ( )

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
yeah having the full thing in one package rather than separate thing (that people seem to be having issues with) would be preferable

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
In DLsite store we got 3 version:
  • Base+append(FEODMIH):
  • Base(FEOD):
  • Append(MIH):
Basically to play MIH you need FEOD:
" この作品をプレイするには「Fate/Empire of Dirt(RJ296007)」が必要となります。" 1684577825115.png

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes