4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Do you know if this game contains ntr ?
Nah, I dont think so if this game had ntr it would have been tagged as in above and I would have banged my head to a nearby wall. I am only 2 hrs in but I havent encountered any scene as ntr one so nope. As for the MTL , it is called machine translation learning it is pretty self explanatory and no this game isnt MTL it was before but now it is patched properly you can get the patch from page 10 and there are updates too upto 1.12. The current update in this thread is 1.09

Demon123

Sep 30, 2017
Nah, I dont think so if this game had ntr it would have been tagged as in above and I would have banged my head to a nearby wall. I am only 2 hrs in but I havent encountered any scene as ntr one so nope. As for the MTL , it is called machine translation learning it is pretty self explanatory and no this game isnt MTL it was before but now it is patched properly you can get the patch from page 10 and there are updates too upto 1.12. The current update in this thread is 1.09
Thank you very much

Reactions: Blankrex

ogoflesihfwafhew

Jul 9, 2022
How do you guys make this game work, you download the main game, but its 1.06 that goes instantly to 1.09 content, skipping the content between them, making you find the other file to put in the content missing, then you gotta find the english patch, but I can't find it cause I'm bat shit stupid, and then there's the original creator site, where they have other patches, such as graphical changes and patches up to 1.12, do I download these too ? Where do I unzip them though which file would I put them in ? I need a comprehensive guide.

• Hey there
Reactions: BaltheonEX

El_Boomo

May 15, 2019
Applying Patches 1.07 through 1.12 to the game then reapplying the EN Patch fixed the missing image error for GatewayIsleBuilding_Afternoon.png for me. Probably helps to have the full updates instead of only bits and pieces that the patch seems to give

Helios1679

May 13, 2020
hi guys does anyone of you know how to fix this bug? This bug appeared when i try to view the extra scenes with scathach and bryn

burningcel

Mar 7, 2021
and no this game isnt MTL it was before but now it is patched properly you can get the patch from page 10 and there are updates too upto 1.12. The current update in this thread is 1.09
So why is there 1.09 and not 1.12 version ITT?
And why does this english transtlation grayed out with the comment "unofficial machine transltaion patch" on vndb?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
So why is there 1.09 and not 1.12 version ITT?
And why does this english transtlation grayed out with the comment "unofficial machine transltaion patch" on vndb?
I guess OP forgot to update it but as you can see in below image there is indeed a version of 1.12 ^^
1673586926455.png

As for the VNDB, I failed to notice that the game's translation is really a mixture of MTL and translated by a guy ( must be Grim9888 as its name is mentioned). I havent proceeded that far in story so I was under impression that the game is translated properly since I felt translation was good upto where I reached. Anyways, my bad for thinking that the game was properly translated :confused:. Here's the proof what the translator wrote ^^
1673588109926.png

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know the translation progress for "Made in heaven"(if its being translated at all)?I couldn't find a dedicated page on this site:HideThePain:,is there any other site where I could check up on its progress? Thanks.

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know the translation progress for "Made in heaven"(if its being translated at all)?I couldn't find a dedicated page on this site:HideThePain:,is there any other site where I could check up on its progress? Thanks.
I guess the translator ( i.e Grim8888 ) doesnt have any plan for translating made in heaven, the post is kinda old so I dont have that much idea here's what I found on reddit. I hope someday he or some other translator picks this up as this game is one of my favourites ^^.

1673946653140.png

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes