4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I beat almost everyone legit but screw the boss after Babylon. I just used cheat engine to edit his hp to 0.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I beat almost everyone legit but screw the boss after Babylon. I just used cheat engine to edit his hp to 0.
I think the download came with a "petty mode" patch specifically for that fight. The fight is completely doable though. Iirc, you have to sponge his attacks with Ziska and Li Bai (as a last resort) on his NP turns, unless you manage to slap him with a stun on a NP turn. Then he kinda bugs out and doesn't NP on his Ignore Invincibility turns.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
Fate without the arrogant bs of the current typemoon and what makes it more funny is that this Fate by luwen workshop is actually closer to the original idea of Fate/SN.
I hope this dev expands on this game, make a sequel or an "if", or just flex on type moon with an "ataraxia" style shit...
at least someone is carrying "Fate" as a proper game/VN, because I dont see TM making anything not mobile related aside from tsukihime remake(never though I would say that) in this decade, and TM BB is making a Fate/Extra remake that may or may not be ready in the next years...damn Fate doesnt looks good if they dont have anything out by the ending of F/GO Lost belt.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
anybody have a guide im struggling with the investigation in ch 2
You likely figured it out ages ago.
But in case somebody else also has problems there - here is an answer:
You can enter park from the same location where you heard about park first, you need to go to the bottom left corner.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I played version 106 but after closing game my save dissapeared! Damn 2 hours of play go waste because some screenshots cant be loaded and i must play from scratches! Today i got new version and i will try again. Wish me luck.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes