4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
Has anyone been dealing with a bug that just freezes the screen so you can't see what's going on? how have you been dealing with it?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's retarded argument. He might not be paying money to play it, but he still invests his time into it and there is no warning that it's bugged. Besides, are you saying that if you pay for it then there is no bug? Because I seriously doubt it and for people who first play pirated game before deciding if they want to support dev, this is serious no-no.
It's a few seconds on inconvenience every once in a while. It doesn't mess with your save and it doesn't prevent you from finishing the game. "I just gotta deal with it? that's fucking stupid" comes off as entitled to me because you can save almost any time you want. Yes, you have to deal with it. What do you expect from a pirated game patched by a 3rd party? For someone to investigate it for you, even though you didn't pay for it? Like if it bothers you so much, contact the dev or the guy who patched it and wait for a response.
P.S. I don't know if it's even an issue on the dev part. What, you're going to refuse to support a dev if a third party patch broke something?
Also, you know how silly it would be to say "I was going to potentially pay for it!" in response to something not working?

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
need a little help guys,I download this game on 14/10/21(14thOct21).has there been any changes since then?like is the MEGA version currently on front page the same as it was on 14th?I am asking to know if i can apply the patch to my version of the game.I cannot download the game from frontpage anymore since NOPY is dead(R.I.P.),Mega crashes my browser whenever the file is greater than 700mb and the other link doesn't work for me.Thanks.

tldr-will patch work for game downloaded on 14thOct21.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Ok.. how much grinding do I need to get to the h-scenes? I fear it's more story oriented than an actual h-game..

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
On Christmas Eve the sequel to this amazing game has finally been release, I hope we get a translation of it one day too, maybe even an official one.

Also you can buy both games in package here and with a discount.

Reactions: RayBar
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes