4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
It seems that there will be new h-scenes in the future updates. I already finished all routes except for the witch. But, maybe it will be better to wait until the game is completed.

Reactions: AkaminMizu

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
By the way, for anyone who is unaware, Luwen Workshop is currently developing a sequel to Empire of Dirt which will be titled Fate/Empire of Dirt -Made in Heaven- and will bring back the old servants as well as Kiara, Nightingale and Liu Xiu as main heroines who you can romance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoyed this game, you can follow on Twitter, who is the representative of Luwen Workshop in order to get more news on the upcoming sequel. Do send your support too!

And to end things, all hail Liu Xiu in a chinese dress.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Why the fuck this game is marked as completed? It still gets updates.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does the text box transparency can be adjusted? The h-scene is good but the black box is blocking the view...
There's a little eyeball icon on the bottom left. Clicking it should hide the text box.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
By the way, for anyone who is unaware, Luwen Workshop is currently developing a sequel to Empire of Dirt which will be titled Fate/Empire of Dirt -Made in Heaven- and will bring back the old servants as well as Kiara, Nightingale and Liu Xiu as main heroines who you can romance.

If you enjoyed this game, you can follow on Twitter, who is the representative of Luwen Workshop in order to get more news on the upcoming sequel. Do send your support too!

And to end things, all hail Liu Xiu in a chinese dress.
Damn, the MC in the second game's CG previews looks like the first game's. I was hoping that we'd play a brand new MC so that we didn't have to consider the implications. What's the point of forcing us to choose a heroine and giving us an epilogue if the sequel handwaves it?
Edit: Then again, I guess it might work if it was a divergent timeline, like FSN's Heaven's Feel. But if that was the case, it would make more sense for it to be a pricy DLC than a whole new game, in my opinion.

Last edited:

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
It seems that there will be new h-scenes in the future updates. I already finished all routes except for the witch. But, maybe it will be better to wait until the game is completed.
by "wait until the game is completed" you mean the story hasnt completed yet or they just add some more h-scene ?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
by "wait until the game is completed" you mean the story hasnt completed yet or they just add some more h-scene ?
The story has a proper ending and epilogue. Any future update is probably just bonus material. Wish the game wasn't so buggy though. I don't know if it's like that normally or if the janky MTL messed up a couple files.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
The story has a proper ending and epilogue. Any future update is probably just bonus material. Wish the game wasn't so buggy though. I don't know if it's like that normally or if the janky MTL messed up a couple files.
one more question.does the "Patch" thread update directly ver 1.06 to 1.09 or it also contain content of ver 1.07 and 1.08 ? since i encountered a error while i using other people save file

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
one more question.does the "Patch" thread update directly ver 1.06 to 1.09 or it also contain content of ver 1.07 and 1.08 ? since i encountered a error while i using other people save file
I wouldn't know. I played the version of 1.09 when it had a question mark on it and applying the patch after didn't really fix any of the bugs I encountered. What's the error say?

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
I wouldn't know. I played the version of 1.09 when it had a question mark on it and applying the patch after didn't really fix any of the bugs I encountered. What's the error say?
I forgot, but seem like it occured because the "Patch" thread didnt have file of ver 1.07 and 1.08. Got it fixed smiply by download patch 1.07 and 1.08 from ci-en then put it in the game file

x28mariox

Dec 12, 2018
How the hell do you beat Scathach in the fight with her before you unlock her romance? Is that shit scripted? Cause holy fuck as the Master you do like tickle damage are you actually supposed to win that fight?
you need to lower her hp by around 20-30k. then she starts charging NP, then use the life rune and a quick chain to stack heals. survive until she charges her np and the battle ends

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Can I also put the jp patch 1.10 and 1.11 into my folder and then patch the English translation file again, will it work??

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I think it directly put the 1.11 patch in the game folder. Just replace the images with a higher resolution. But for the 1.10 patch ...I don't know.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Been playing this for like 10 hours, this game deffo trying to be like Persona games with the "investigation" and "bonds" system, but instead of using Megaten as base, they use Fate which is pretty cool in theory. Problem is that Its kinda fails to capture the essence that Persona games has and the 'freeroam' part feels more like a chore than anything. There is too many 'vacant spots' where you have to keep doing the walk from A to B. It's a very slow type of game. I'm really engaged in the main story and the bonds events are fun, but the other aspect feels like a slugfest.

Also the combat sucks. I dunno if it's going to improve later, but having no EXP system and significant reward from killing mooks kinda kills the fun out of it. Might be a bit biased since I'm one of those weirdo that love grinding in RPGs and hitting those sweet caps, but there's barely any incentive to do any random encounters. Honestly wish they just made it as a traditional VN with choices.

I guess the best way to describe this game that it's too ambitious but failing short in several aspects. It's a solid VN but it's a bad RPG.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
The Crystal of Desire receive ratio is kind of sucking... 3 per battle won, 3 or 5 per some chat, and 50 per bond lv up...

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I have found some guides on romance with the heroine through some websites.
Hope this can help u in the gameplay ;)

(Still, it is part1)
*If some point or some part in this guide made you confused,
then I m sorry for the inconvenience as the sources are not written in English.
And I just manually translate it into English as much as I could.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have found some guides on romance with the heroine through some websites.
Hope this can help u in the gameplay ;)

(Still, it is part1)
*If some point or some part in this guide made you confused,
then I m sorry for the inconvenience as the sources are not written in English.
And I just manually translate it into English as much as I could.

I feel like the guide wasn't really necessary. As long as you saved before entering a map, you could just rechoose your answers if you get them wrong or pick a different heroine if your first choice can't be bonded with further. Visit Kiara when other bonding interaction is unavailable or maxed out and don't skip any days you should be fine.
that emperor Liu Xiu is op, I can't beat her XP
You have to switch between your available servants. When you lower her HP enough, she'll hit the current servant with a debuff that sets their max HP to 1. The easiest way to do it is have Rama or another DPS do a lot of damage and then switch them out so that another servant will trigger the 1 max HP debuff. The slightly harder way to do it is fight until your servant is hit with the debuff and immediately switch them out until all your servants have done enough cumulative HP to defeat her. If she gets passive buffs from being hit, avoid normal attacks that hit more than 2 times.

Reactions: fm109
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes