4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Can we date the nurse, Nightingale even after she left? I have not yet take her to the cinema. I really don't want to play from the start if I missed the event.

Last edited:

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
The translation is good . However, it is hard to understand when talking about complex stuff, for example like how it works, and what actually happen in the past. The sentence does not make sense and confusing. You can still understand most of the story though. This game deserves a better translation.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
The translation is good . However, it is hard to understand when talking about complex stuff, for example like how it works, and what actually happen in the past. The sentence does not make sense and confusing. You can still understand most of the story though. This game deserves a better translation.
It isn't that bad, but the translation definitely is more geared toward people that is already accustomed to previous Fate works or Nasuverse world in general

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How the hell do you beat Scathach in the fight with her before you unlock her romance? Is that shit scripted? Cause holy fuck as the Master you do like tickle damage are you actually supposed to win that fight?
I know this is a bit late, but in case you or any one else is stuck, you just need to survive until she decides to NP you.
The way I did it was I'd loop the following: 3-blue, then 1-red 2-blue, and finally 2-red 1-blue for healing. Before the fight begins, you'll probably want to equip the first Mystic Code the game gives you (heal 2000 and remove debuffs). Use it during turns where you need to clear 20+ stacks of debuff and your healing combo isn't up. Go ahead and use Vitality Drain as often as you can. It heals very little. Save your Attack skill for healing combos at low health. Pop the Defense skill to cleanse debuff stacks. Use the Vanish skill to stall for healing and prevent her from tanking your max HP too much (the cleanse skills will not remove that). Pray she doesn't crit you too often. At around 85k health, she'll "get serious" and start gaining NP as normal. Survive for 5 turns and get killed by her NP.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I didn't see a guide here, but if anyone wants some tips on how to beat the last couple bosses legitimately (which probably took me 10+ minutes each), here some pointers:
As general advice, I recommend taking the Red Talisman Remnants mystic code from Relationship lv 5 with Liu Xiu and selecting Brynhildr as your party leader. Don't actually use her in the listed fights though. Both bosses have effects that adds a stack of buffs themselves when they're hit and can cleanse her skill debuffs.
P.S. In this guide, I'm going to refer to the colored attacks as Buster, Arts, Quick for Red, Blue, and Green. I'm also going to abbreviate combos and refer to one-color combos as "chains."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. If there's a NewGame+, I have no idea where to find it. After beating the game, I can only travel between the Sky whatever and the extras shop. I guess I can reload a save and try the other dating routes (there's an epilogue for each character), but man, fuck the final dungeon. Bosses aside, the mobs here are immune to insta-death. Department of Numerology, here I come.
Also, it's honestly not worth farming the mobs for gems. You should be able to get all the bonus content sans the music if you spend each day efficiently. But there's like 130 pieces of music at 50 gems each, so fuck that.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
By the way, anyone else getting an error in the gallery about "01SCAH1THU.png" not loading? For some reasons, every time I scroll past the three extra scenes, the game shits itself after 5 seconds.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Decent game, decent translation, but could really use some QoL upgrades like instant dialogue and a better skip function that's actually tied to a keyboard button instead of being a clickable button. If this wasn't a Fate game, I would have quit after chapter 1, and I'm still just slogging through to the end at this point because I've come too far to quit before seeing the end. So much loading, pointless confirmation prompts, and day-skipping...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Decent game, decent translation, but could really use some QoL upgrades like instant dialogue and a better skip function that's actually tied to a keyboard button instead of being a clickable button. If this wasn't a Fate game, I would have quit after chapter 1, and I'm still just slogging through to the end at this point because I've come too far to quit before seeing the end. So much loading, pointless confirmation prompts, and day-skipping...
I agree for the most part. I think they were going for a Persona-style feel, but there wasn't nearly enough things to do for the first half of the game to justify the exploration phase, imo. Instead of the skip button, I just held down click or a confirmation button.
By the way, it took me like 32 hours to finish the game. The fights get a little more tedious as you progress. Don't force yourself if you're not having fun.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Does the text box transparency can be adjusted? The h-scene is good but the black box is blocking the view...

Reactions: Zolte_
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes