4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
I'm finally done with my first playthrough. using the instant kill enemy skill on the mob and do some of the boss battles once before skipping it with the instant kill took me 18 hours of playtime. Its decent work tbh some of the voices are pretty close (like scathach and brynhildr) but there aren't too ( raikou and astolfo ).

to put it in a nutshell this is a fate parody works that uses persona formula for the story progression.there're many part that feels missing but I think because the dev already planned the sequel and intend to all out over there.

lastly, ziska scene is so fukin hot glad I played it first.

Reactions: _Nero_

Rykoku

Jan 13, 2021
Just go to folder www/img/parallaxes then copy file GatewayIsleBuilding_Rain.rpgmvp then paste it and rename that file to GatewayIsleBuilding_Afternoon.rpgmvp .... work for me... (I think because the file is missing in main folder)
I tried and it work perfectly, thank you.

Reactions: killdreed51

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
As mentioned in a previous post by teencpge The version in the OP is a patched 1.06 directly to 1.09, and as such, is missing 1.07/.08 which added content.

Below you can find a patch that should fix all missing file issues previously reported, and keep you at 1.09 properly.

To install it, simply copy-paste all files into your game folder, and when prompted, replace all files, that's it.

Side note. 1.10 is out, but the translator hasn't released any builds for it. Since it messes with text (fixing typos in JP) and such, and considering there's no new content (that I noticed using DeepL), it doesn't really matter for now.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
As mentioned in a previous post by teencpge The version in the OP is a patched 1.06 directly to 1.09, and as such, is missing 1.07/.08 which added content.

Below you can find a patch that should fix all missing file issues previously reported, and keep you at 1.09 properly.

To install it, simply copy-paste all files into your game folder, and when prompted, replace all files, that's it.

MEGA LINK

Side note. 1.10 is out, but the translator hasn't released any builds for it. Since it messes with text (fixing typos in JP) and such, and considering there's no new content (that I noticed using DeepL), it doesn't really matter for now.
So this is tagged incorrectly as completed?

misterdark124

Sep 12, 2021
I've come to the conclusion that this game will have issues, because the base game being used is the 1.06 version while the translation patch uses the 1.09 version, and it causes conflicts in the extras H-scene section because 1.07 and 1.08 added 2 scenes, which means the game will be missing img files and as a result, cause errors.

But, easy method of solving it.

Download 1.08 from here: (Use Onedrive other links dead)

Then overwrite data folder with Eng Patch by Grimm:
to those who wanted to play on joiplay, i tried this and it works. just patch it to 1.09 before applying eng patch.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes