4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that this game will have issues, because the base game being used is the 1.06 version while the translation patch uses the 1.09 version, and it causes conflicts in the extras H-scene section because 1.07 and 1.08 added 2 scenes, which means the game will be missing img files and as a result, cause errors.

But, easy method of solving it.

Download 1.08 from here: (Use Onedrive other links dead)

Then overwrite data folder with Eng Patch by Grimm:

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that this game will have issues, because the base game being used is the 1.06 version while the translation patch uses the 1.09 version, and it causes conflicts in the extras H-scene section because 1.07 and 1.08 added 2 scenes, which means the game will be missing img files and as a result, cause errors.

But, easy method of solving it.

Download 1.08 from here:

Then overwrite data folder with Eng Patch by Grimm:
I dont want to download the whole game again.
Any link only for the 1.08 patch?
Anyways wouldnt 0.9 include the content of .7 and .8? Thats how its usually handled.

ihavethecancer

Jun 15, 2019
I don't see how saying FGO has a good story and it being one of the worst gacha in terms of probability is mutually exclusive. It is a fact that FGO has an incredible story. And if you don't think so, I really doubt you ever played past chapter 2. In fact, that's pretty much how FGO makes bank. Create amazing characters, put them in good story, and make sad ending while separating you and the Servant, forcing you to roll hard to fulfill their wishes of coming to your Chaldea.
Oh no i agree fgo has some good story (lostbelts specifically), and i have played for like ~2 years now so i know my shit. I just found it annoying how smugly the guy defended fgo and made an easy joke. Also just because "that's how fgo makes money" doesnt change the fact that someone could spend more 400$ on a fucking mobile game to not get the rate up ssr (or even a single ssr) is pretty scummy (i understand that you dont have to spend and all that crap but i still find this a gross).

i still stand by it that fgo wouldve died if it didnt have ties to the fate franchise to carry it in its early days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I dont want to download the whole game again.
Any link only for the 1.08 patch?
Anyways wouldnt 0.9 include the content of .7 and .8? Thats how its usually handled.
You pretty much have to download the whole game again because I don't think there's a patch. At the very least, it took me forever to find the 1.08 game in the first place, since 1.06 seems to be the most popular one for some reason. And reason why I chose 1.08 is because 1.09 couldn't be found. Pretty much all the so-called 1.09 is actually the same as the OP's, the 1.06 game patched with the 1.09 eng translation.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
You pretty much have to download the whole game again because I don't think there's a patch. At the very least, it took me forever to find the 1.08 game in the first place, since 1.06 seems to be the most popular one for some reason. And reason why I chose 1.08 is because 1.09 couldn't be found. Pretty much all the so-called 1.09 is actually the same as the OP's, the 1.06 game patched with the 1.09 eng translation.
Hmmm guess will wait for someone to confirm there will be issues.
My third world internet cant handle 2gb that easily.

PS: Meh all links are dead so I will leave it as is.

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Oh no i agree fgo has some good story (lostbelts specifically), and i have played for like ~2 years now so i know my shit. I just found it annoying how smugly the guy defended fgo and made an easy joke. Also just because "that's how fgo makes money" doesnt change the fact that someone could spend more 400$ on a fucking mobile game to not get the rate up ssr (or even a single ssr) is pretty scummy (i understand that you dont have to spend and all that crap but i still find this a gross).

i still stand by it that fgo wouldve died if it didnt have ties to the fate franchise to carry it in its early days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Christ, your grailed Servants are the same as my grailed servants. Anyways, yeah, I definitely think FGO has the worst gacha period, even their pity ain't a pity, since the people who actually get to use it are probably not even in the double-digits. I agree with you that if the story didn't carry it, FGO would have tanked hard, like during Tamamo's release when people used everything they saved from the beginning of the game and still didn't get her, resulting in almost half the fanbase quitting.

LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
Just go to folder www/img/parallaxes then copy file GatewayIsleBuilding_Rain.rpgmvp then paste it and rename that file to GatewayIsleBuilding_Afternoon.rpgmvp .... work for me... (I think because the file is missing in main folder)
So how to fix this sir I desperate
Screenshot_2021-10-16-03-53-03-610_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
i thought this was parody game
It is. It's a Japanese fangame. And they're looking to do either a sequel or an expanded edition that fleshes out certain characters more and gives a few more routes with some of the other original Servants + some others like Astolfo.

Their .

Last edited:
Reactions: NightSneaker
Apr 15, 2020
and here we can see the average fgo/gacha fan trying to defend their addiction
of the three years since ive made the account ive only logged in 703 days (thats 64%). so yeah im totally addicted to the game /s lol. Hades i havent even made it to the lost belt yet (which means i sadly missed the halloween Shuten event orz).

come one mate you cant really think the game doesnt have a great story and characters to it right? so many wonderful and adorable servants. the Fate franchise is great but FGO might just be my favorite due to the shear number of characters that are great.

Edit: saw your later posts. i still havent gotten any to lvl 100 lol. closest is Jalter who was my third 5 star (coincidentally Ruler Jeanne was my second) but ive only used one grail on her. was real happy to get Bunny Goddess and shell be my next grail as i used the special ascend on her.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for the save! I think there are two missing scenes though. I've checked the art on hitomi and it looks like everything is there which is odd. If anyone know what the missing scenes are hmu
Read the post above the post you quoted.
Guess he was right and need to download 0.8.
Making a one drive account I guess.

teencpge

Jul 29, 2017
For those who dont want to download the game again, the 1.8 and 1.7.4 patches are on the ci-en website (i cant post links yet). Also with the patches, i can confirm that the 2 extra scenes were not in this release (images named SCASPH1_XX.rpgmvp and BRSPH1_XX.rpgmvp)

Reactions: kratoscar2008

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
Read the post above the post you quoted.
Guess he was right and need to download 0.8.
Making a one drive account I guess.
unless my computer is hiding an alternate save file somewhere in my appdata area, downloading 0.8 and that full save still gives me 2 missing scenes at the end of the list. as well as in 0.9, but that's beside the point.

teencpge

Jul 29, 2017
unless my computer is hiding an alternate save file somewhere in my appdata area, downloading 0.8 and that full save still gives me 2 missing scenes at the end of the list. as well as in 0.9, but that's beside the point.
The full save is probably from this release so it didn't unlock the extra scenes.
You need to clear the game then speak to scathath and bryn to unlock them.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
For those who dont want to download the game again, the 1.8 and 1.7.4 patches are on the ci-en website (i cant post links yet). Also with the patches, i can confirm that the 2 extra scenes were not in this release (images named SCASPH1_XX.rpgmvp and BRSPH1_XX.rpgmvp)
I just got them, didnt expect so few blog posts.
Must be me accustomed to a bunch because I follow Miel's Ci-en.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes