4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
No offense mate but I think that's a pretty silly question. Lots of people want to fuck Astolfo because they think he is cute, myself included. In my opinion Astolfo and Mordred were the only good things about FATE Apocrypha. I thought everything else about that series was shit.
Turns out that people like to fuck traps because they are cute, I am no exception.
Too bad he does not appear in this game.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Did the planned trap content ever make it into the final game? iirc it was being planned for Astolfo and Rama
hmm, I think FEOD - made in heaven will planning a Kiara Sessyoin route, Liu Xiu route, and Nightingale Florence route... because Astolfo, Rama and Liu Bai routes have been removed.. (source: and )

iwannafap42

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to cheat in more of the crystal of desire? Or somehow change the shop to make it way cheaper? Tried looking through the JS files, but couldn't tell what to edit, and mv cheat can't find any itself.

Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
I just got the game but the text for objective is still in Japanese, did I miss anything or there are another patch to fix this?

Virox1

May 15, 2020
text objective is in japanese yeah but it's a fairly linear game, you shouldn't have problems with them.
Nnumbers are time limit dates or just wait until that day, works similar to persona in a sense.

Reactions: Averageboy2304

Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
text objective is in japanese yeah but it's a fairly linear game, you shouldn't have problems with them.
Nnumbers are time limit dates or just wait until that day, works similar to persona in a sense.
Thank you for the answer, I guess I just use google translate then

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to upload the Bond with Brunhilde or what are the Crystal Desires for?
Crystals are for some kind of shop in chapter 8 (i haven't reach it yet myself but the game told me that), and if you ask how to level up bonds is literally like a persona game where you go talk to her in free time ( she appears on the school map).

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Crystals are for some kind of shop in chapter 8 (i haven't reach it yet myself but the game told me that), and if you ask how to level up bonds is literally like a persona game where you go talk to her in free time ( she appears on the school map).
I have like 5 bond points with Brunhilde but I don't know what to do to get up from that part and I don't even know what to do to increase those points with Scathach

Virox1

May 15, 2020
I have like 5 bond points with Brunhilde but I don't know what to do to get up from that part and I don't even know what to do to increase those points with Scathach
I am on that part as well and i imagine it will be story locked. Scathach seems to be 100% story progression.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
yeah, per heroine is 5 bond,, to progress to the next bond,, you need progress the story until November 23rd... COMPLETED THE MISSION OF DREAM FIELD SCATHACH.... after reaching that point, you need to select 1 heroine from 5 heroine,, ( you need select Scathach, or Bryhilde, or Zizka, or Raikou, or Witch).. cause in this game don't have Harem End.. but multiplied Ending with 1 Heroine... "I have finished this game by reaching the Raikou route" :')),,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ihavethecancer

Jun 15, 2019
oh look its a salty player. face it mate FGO is good whether you want to admit it or not and has quite a bit of soul to it. There's tons of fantastic characters in the game like Shuten, Goddess Artoria, Mama Raikou, PassionLip (granted not original to FGO) and tons of other amazing characters. i for one am looking forward to watching the Singularity 6 Camelot movies and the Temple of Time movie which looks real nice.

btw funny how you bitched about the games not being the True fate and yet talked about Ilya. mate Ilya isnt even part of the main timeline.
and here we can see the average fgo/gacha fan trying to defend their addiction

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
hmm, I think FEOD - made in heaven will planning a Kiara Sessyoin route, Liu Xiu route, and Nightingale Florence route... because Astolfo, Rama and Liu Bai routes have been removed.. (source: and )
So no Astolfo/Rama route in the next game also?
that's a shame. Ikemeru is great at drawing traps

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
and here we can see the average fgo/gacha fan trying to defend their addiction
I don't see how saying FGO has a good story and it being one of the worst gacha in terms of probability is mutually exclusive. It is a fact that FGO has an incredible story. And if you don't think so, I really doubt you ever played past chapter 2. In fact, that's pretty much how FGO makes bank. Create amazing characters, put them in good story, and make sad ending while separating you and the Servant, forcing you to roll hard to fulfill their wishes of coming to your Chaldea.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes