4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Virox1

May 15, 2020
The game said they are bond locked until 5 more or less. I imagine something like end game heavy.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Ain't know nothing about fate/ and premises, but chardesign looks very good. Quality, I'd say.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Seems you underestimate rpg Maker. And why would it become awesome if this unity game ? I don't really understand ? Both engine capable to do 2D Games. And unity while being able to do 3d game obviously harder to use than RPG Maker.

Unity is an generic (3D) engine, with a strong programming language foundation(C#), which allows you to more or less do anything you want(within the certain confines). As it compiles your game with the engine, essentially merging both together(Making the performance bottleneck how you write your code, rather than an engine limitation).

RPG Maker however, relies on an script-engine(Ruby iirc) to do anything outside of the established mechanics, because of this, attempting to do anything outside of what's semi-intented by RPG Maker carries a lot more overhead(also doesn't help that the Ruby code isn't compiled, but rather interperted, which carries additional overhead).

This is why using the mouse is so expensive in previous RPGMaker engine games(that have custom scripts to allow for that), while doing the same in Unity(Assuming Unity had no inherent mouse support) or Gamemaker carries no overhead(As the code is compiled together).

But yeah, as for ease of use, RPG Maker has pretty much any engine beat, as it doesn't require any code knowledge to make the bare minimum, and instead you can use the event system. Infact you 'should' use the event system as it carries lover overhead than the script system, sadly enough, or at least, this was the case with previous RPGMaker engines.

hajkal

Oct 3, 2019
just curious
how is this legal lol
i really thought this fan project would be copyrighted SO FAST
using "Fate" name
using their characters
ho boi thats a lot of lawsuits
It's a doujin game and Japanese companies have a unique relationship with doujin creators in where as long as the doujin creation doesn't eclipse the main product, they are ok with it. In fact sometimes, the original author likes the doujin so much they canonize it in their franchise (ex: Prisma Illya, the gudako comices and Cooking for the emiya family for Type-Moon or that one Rock X Revy doujin that Hiro canonized in Black Lagoon) It also helps that Type-Moon started as a doujin circle so they are familiar with the scene.

Sep 9, 2018
Right...
I'm throwing in the towel, the initial part is extremely tedious. The dialouge gameplay loop consist of 'fake' choice like Would you like to go to school? Yes or No? Yet saying no serves no purpose other than just a tinny map outside of MC house. It's a visual novel so let the story playout instead of interrupting story telling with these fake choices. And the fucking monster scream reused over and over again, gets irritating.

Then comes the Crystal Tree puzzel thingy, lots of back tracking if you make a lot of mistakes. You grab a rune to dispell a 'lock', if you grabed the wrong rune, then return to other rooms get a different rune and try it again. There are three locks with 4 different runes, walking back and fourth while encountering the same monster, it respawn every time you re-enter room. Normally I don't mind combat, but it's also boring, you click red circles 3 times and a buff you win. There's no planning, no level up, you do get this 'Crystal of Desires' but what does that do? NO idea....

This game numbs my brain... I tapped out I'm done.

Please share 100% save when there's one.

luk2008

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone upload a save or something? There is so much dull busy work you have to go through just to get to the end. And as though that wasn't enough I am completely stuck on the fight with Mordred.

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
Just go to folder www/img/parallaxes then copy file GatewayIsleBuilding_Rain.rpgmvp then paste it and rename that file to GatewayIsleBuilding_Afternoon.rpgmvp .... work for me... (I think because the file is missing in main folder)
Oh it worked. Ty sir you saved the day

Apr 15, 2020
Nah it started with a couple of breakout games set in the universe and then got sold out everywhere and completely got gutted and turned into a souless gacha cash grab to the point that anything after the first few games isn't even fate. And it wasn't an eroge just an adult VN big difference. Hell all it had was like 3 scenes and 1 route was cut because the devs feared it was too controversial so they reused random childhood friend girl for that route(Sakura). Shit like grand order is why i gave up hope that we will get a Ilya true end route edition finally.
oh look its a salty player. face it mate FGO is good whether you want to admit it or not and has quite a bit of soul to it. There's tons of fantastic characters in the game like Shuten, Goddess Artoria, Mama Raikou, PassionLip (granted not original to FGO) and tons of other amazing characters. i for one am looking forward to watching the Singularity 6 Camelot movies and the Temple of Time movie which looks real nice.

btw funny how you bitched about the games not being the True fate and yet talked about Ilya. mate Ilya isnt even part of the main timeline.

Alberto Vesker

Nov 16, 2020
Just go to folder www/img/parallaxes then copy file GatewayIsleBuilding_Rain.rpgmvp then paste it and rename that file to GatewayIsleBuilding_Afternoon.rpgmvp .... work for me... (I think because the file is missing in main folder)
No the guy who ask about the error but thank you , it fix the bug

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes