4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The sex scenes in the OP look inconsistent af. Are there multiple guys or is the protags cock just shrinking?

gilgalain

Oct 27, 2017
Grim9888 made a non mtl translation of this game, check it out for yourself,, maybe he/she will also do the sequel.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Well you not wrong though, also sorry about that, you probably can guess from my writing that my english is not that good so i apologies if i make you feel unpleasant.
No big deal, and of course no need to apologize. Misunderstandings via text only communication happen all the time on the net. ;) I was under the impression of nasu's approval being very hard to earn, which was a bad assumption on my part as well. So just forget about the whole thing and have fun with the game, bud. Cheers!

Reactions: Alter

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This should probably have the Parody tag since it wasn't actually made by type-moon and is a fan game.
Does this site have a fanfic tag? That fit's far better, because from what i know this game is not trying to make fun of the source material, right? Maybe there are different definitions of "parody" could be. But hey.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
"low sexual content" tag on vndb

://
Just like fate/ always had. Are there honestly folks here in this thread who never have had played any Fate before? If that is the case, go away, play both Fate/ Stay Night and Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia - then come back and try this one. I highly doubt this will even work as an entry point. And do yourself a favor and ignore anything animated besides Fate/ Zero. There you go, now do it!

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Does this site have a fanfic tag? That fit's far better, because from what i know this game is not trying to make fun of the source material, right? Maybe there are different definitions of "parody" could be. But hey.
Honestly, anything fate related that has approval by nasu has been consider canon from different timeline or universe. Like prisma, that show and manga is hella famous with ton of fan but nobody called it fan fiction not to mention ton of collab for lots of jp game. And even the famous Fate/zero, Nasu is only supervisor in name, he mostly just check and give final aproval for the novel and project.

So yeah, this Fate/Empire Of Dirt is also technically canon. Welcome to Fate universe where everything is fucking convoluted.

Last edited:

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Nah it started with a couple of breakout games set in the universe and then got sold out everywhere and completely got gutted and turned into a souless gacha cash grab to the point that anything after the first few games isn't even fate. And it wasn't an eroge just an adult VN big difference. Hell all it had was like 3 scenes and 1 route was cut because the devs feared it was too controversial so they reused random childhood friend girl for that route(Sakura). Shit like grand order is why i gave up hope that we will get a Ilya true end route edition finally.
Pfft it kind of just sounds like you're salty there's no canon way to bang the loli, if I'm being honest. Yeah, sure, most gachas are a cash grab on some level, but FGO is a cash grab only if you let it be and has some fantastic story telling, with a writing quality that often surpasses F/SN (I was genuinely shocked going back to some of my favorite scenes and finding out how poorly written some of them are). Your 'anything after the first few games isn't even fate' reeks of ignorance. And I'm not sure why you can so confidently say F/SN isn't an eroge...

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yea I know this game isn't made by TYPEMOON, I was just cracking a joke. Didn't expect people getting pissy about it.

I bet the sheer number of doujins is because it's a coping mechanism for not getting a certain servant.
Yeah, I know. Just making fun of that as well.
And not just coping, but also thank to the character designs practically cater to every fetishes under the sun. It's a goldmine for exploiting the coomers.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Art is stolen??
I follow the artist for the game, he works directly with the creator so definitely not stolen.

Pfft it kind of just sounds like you're salty there's no canon way to bang the loli, if I'm being honest. Yeah, sure, most gachas are a cash grab on some level, but FGO is a cash grab only if you let it be and has some fantastic story telling, with a writing quality that often surpasses F/SN (I was genuinely shocked going back to some of my favorite scenes and finding out how poorly written some of them are). Your 'anything after the first few games isn't even fate' reeks of ignorance. And I'm not sure why you can so confidently say F/SN isn't an eroge...
That guy probably never played past the first 2 singularities. FGO was made to be a cash grab and the writing in the first few singularities sucked, but its' writing quality has gone through the roof. The newer main arcs, even the more mediocre ones rival the original Eroge imo, and the latest lostbelt in JP is just *chef's kiss*

inopia

Apr 3, 2017
I'm a few hours into the game and haven't seen any sexual content. I understand there isn't much of it, but I just want to know if I'm missing something. Do the scenes appear only in the end or do I have to do something special to unlock them?

Reactions: MeltyQuest
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes