4.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Haa the bootleg Fate game that got people hyped up last year. Finally translated!

Honestly while sometimes it reads like a fanfic, its still pretty good. At least for the small bit I've played of it. Maybe I'm just having Fate withdrawals since I dropped FGO and anything Fate related will fill that hole.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
so this comes with its own machine translation or can i use it with the recently completed fan translation that was posted on reddit?

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
this being rpgmaker is disappointing without playing it. cause we all know all the pictures will be still images. wish this was a unity game, that would be awesome.

BUT not judging a book by its cover, i will still give it a try.
Seems you underestimate rpg Maker. And why would it become awesome if this unity game ? I don't really understand ? Both engine capable to do 2D Games. And unity while being able to do 3d game obviously harder to use than RPG Maker.

Reactions: Kingdomless

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
This should probably have the Parody tag since it wasn't actually made by type-moon and is a fan game.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
so what is the difference between 1.06 and 1.09? wondering if I should wait or not
Some new CGS(Bunny girl ones?) bug fixes, and an engine upgrade to make the game run smoother. You can update the game fairly easily, it's free I'm actually confused why that's the link to the translator's page...
what does mean "FEOD" - Made in Heaven?
and where i can see some scenes or promotional art.
Fate/Empire of dirt - Made in Heaven, and you can find information in their blogsite, which is right here.
so this comes with its own machine translation or can i use it with the recently completed fan translation that was posted on reddit?
It is the reddit translation, the OP didn't link the right page for it's translator. Although this might be because I didn't originally link it in my request.
This should probably have the Parody tag since it wasn't actually made by type-moon and is a fan game.
The difference between a parody and a fangame is very simple, a parody exists to make fun of the source material, a fangame seeks to expand it. Thus this would fall under a fangame and not a parody.

Reactions: MostofGods

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Damn, right as I complete my near direct translation. How was this translated?
Machine translation, apparently. The weird thing is, if you click the VNDB link on the frontpage, then go to the English patch link under Main (which it calls "unofficial machine translation"), and click on the link to the website, it redirects to YOUR Google Drive folder. The aforementioned VNDB English patch page also contains this quote, regarding the usage of MTL:

"While I do utilize mtl for certain aspects, I go over every line personally and refine directly. Too many foreign words are lost, and don't even get me started on idioms or puns! So technically, it's a fusion of mtl and dtl. But because mtl botches so much, i don't trust it to deliver any final translations."

Is this yours?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes