4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Oh, its the fate timeline where you can make the servant pregnant
I thought it never gonna be translate or at least edited translation
What a welcome suprise

Btw, eventhough this is fan game, Empire of dirt is canon since nasu himself approve of it
Btw is there a source for this? I did hear it myself, but having a look at it to make sure would be cool regardless. Also, i can not find anything for the writing staff in terms of credits on vndb, so..

Edit: Not quite. There is one single writer for this who did some all ages dating sim shortly before . Which was 17+ and a console game, so.. :D
The dude's here as well, as a source. I find it really "interesting" a dev with fuck all writing experience, at least for vn's got a dude like nasu to just agree on them doing this game. But hey if it's not shit i can not really complain. Just wondering, that is all...

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Btw is there a source for this? I did hear it myself, but having a look at it to make sure would be cool regardless. Also, i can not find anything for the writing staff in terms of credits on vndb, so..

Edit: Not quite. There is one single writer for this who did some all ages dating sim shortly before . Which was 17+ and a console game, so.. :D
The dude's here as well, as a source. I find it really "interesting" a dev with fuck all writing experience, at least for vn's got a dude like nasu to just agree on them doing this game. But hey if it's not shit i can not really complain. Just wondering, that is all...
Nasu approves of literally any fate related things being released, He's just happy that people are doing their stuff with the world(s) he created.

May 6, 2017

Of course you cant find it on vndb, because this is not his work nor he has any say when making this game. Kinda like fate/requiem, Fate/kaleid liner, Lord el-melloi case file or Fate/type-redline and many other dosent have nasu present in any of them. But they all has Nasu approval or permission to make it, just like how there many version of starwars available without having the original creator in it. Although in Fate case, Nasu is much more forgiving than Disney, and i admit there might be more detail on how Luwen to be allowed to use Nasu creation, fate name and its character then sell it as doujin game or novel is most likely just between those 2 but at moment, there no physical evidence of those deal between Nasu and Luwen available on internet other than information by word.
But since nasu himself or the company that work with him dosent deny anything what luwen or people is saying and able to sell those game, its must be true.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Of course you cant find it on vndb, because this is not his work nor he has any say when making this game. Kinda like fate/requiem, Fate/kaleid liner, Lord el-melloi case file or Fate/type-redline and many other dosent have nasu present in any of them. But they all has Nasu approval or permission to make it, just like how there many version of starwars available without having the original creator in it. Although in Fate case, Nasu is much more forgiving than Disney, and i admit there might be more detail on how Luwen to be allowed to use Nasu creation, fate name and its character then sell it as doujin game or novel is most likely just between those 2 but at moment, there no physical evidence of those deal between Nasu and Luwen available on internet other than information by word.
But since nasu himself or the company that work with him dosent deny anything what luwen or people is saying and able to sell those game, its must be true.
I even linked you to a profile of the single writer working on this game which has another credit to his name, and you still misunderstood me, really?
Yeah, i got the memo, i wanted to know what the guys doing this game did to earn nasu's approval. But it sounds like FallenStar answered that as well. And that answer also sounds like that approval is not at all an indicator for the quality of this game. So.. yeah mtl and that put me eventually playing that thing off even further into the future. Thank you for the heads up, btw!

Now have fun guys discussing this one. I will come back once i see a translation entry on vndb which is not marked mtl. :D

• Haha
Reactions: JohnHunk

Acurs

Sep 8, 2020
I know asking this will get my Cultured Card voided, but, why the hell does everyone want to fuck Astolfo!?

May 6, 2017
I even linked you to a profile of the single writer working on this game which has another credit to his name, and you still misunderstood me, really?
Yeah, i got the memo, i wanted to know what the guys doing this game did to earn nasu's approval. But it sounds like FallenStar answered that as well. And that answer also sounds like that approval is not at all an indicator for the quality of this game. So.. yeah mtl and that put me eventually playing that thing off even further into the future. Thank you for the heads up, btw!

Now have fun guys discussing this one. I will come back once i see a translation entry on vndb which is not marked mtl. :D
Well you not wrong though, also sorry about that, you probably can guess from my writing that my english is not that good so i apologies if i make you feel unpleasant.

Reactions: PeteHanson

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
had played the japanese version, this game legit a good game with serious build in story of the type-moon style and new classes for our known character with FGO gameplay, certainly recommend it to anyone who want to become a FGO master like game with a sprinkle of erotic relationship with your servants

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
this being rpgmaker is disappointing without playing it. cause we all know all the pictures will be still images. wish this was a unity game, that would be awesome.

BUT not judging a book by its cover, i will still give it a try.
Unity is shitty, laggy and buggy. Most of unity games are halfassed on top of that.
And still images and incomparably better than shitty animation.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For anybody wanting just the english patch, here is a link for it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I know asking this will get my Cultured Card voided, but, why the hell does everyone want to fuck Astolfo!?
No offense mate but I think that's a pretty silly question. Lots of people want to fuck Astolfo because they think he is cute, myself included. In my opinion Astolfo and Mordred were the only good things about FATE Apocrypha. I thought everything else about that series was shit.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes