4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Nevermind, it looks like a separate patch was on the patreon page. Posting it here, since it was free alongside the public updated demo, I'm using the spanish version and applied the patch and the scene works normally. Hope this helps for the folks with the english version.

Reactions: asanoturna

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
patch doesn't seem to work... Or we -have- to play in spanish, still crash trying to go to the command room after applying said patch.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
the patch was mainly to fix some bugs regarding the skin system and time advancement, now we are working on a new patch to fix the bugs mentioned here

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
additionally, could you pass the screenshots of the errors that come out? that would help us a lot to locate the problems

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
ty that helped us a lot, this patch should solve most of the mentioned problems

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you increase the relationship with Boudica, no matter what i chose there was no increase?

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
How do you increase the relationship with Boudica, no matter what i chose there was no increase?
if they haven't come back to fuyuki yet, then you should go to the kitchen so she can teach you how to cook sometimes, to enable this you should ask emiya about Salter, once emiya says your cooking skills are decent you can advance in your Bond with Boudica

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I want to like this but I'm a big quality over quantity person so some stuff already present in the demo set off red flags for me.

(Non-Personal)
1. Spelling/Grammar Mistakes
2. The player's not so ambiguous backstory?
3. Lack of a short UI tutorial.

(Personal)
4. Bimbofication
5. Questionable Art Quality
6. No Meaningful Dialogue Choices.

Not that anyone cares but I'll be back in a year to see if this defies my expectations and isn't abandoned.

Elinium Type-95

Feb 1, 2019
So I've been liking the game but I think I'm stuck because I can't progress Saya at all, I press the control room but it bugs out and after hitting 'ignore' it sends me to the library. Yet for other quests the control room while it does bug out it continues the quest.

Screenshot.png

Screenshot 2.png

Screenshot 3.png

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
if they haven't come back to fuyuki yet, then you should go to the kitchen so she can teach you how to cook sometimes, to enable this you should ask emiya about Salter, once emiya says your cooking skills are decent you can advance in your Bond with Boudica
Uh, so same deal here. I've done some events with Boudica, also even went to the kitchen to practice cooking with her, and the moments I have with her, as in events, both in Fuyuki, the Library and her room, I can't for the life of me, increase my bond level with her. Is this... intentional or I'm stuck...?

Because on those two instances the game says, no matter the choice: "Your bond level hasn't increased". So I'm in a bit of a bind to what can I do to better/increase things with her.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
He's already in and even has his schoolgirl outfit, but for now you can't do anything with him.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Serena joins Chaldea!
This OC was requested by a patron using the Grand servant rank benefit
serena patreon.jpg

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes