4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I've gotten several bugs that required me to do a few events twice over, but the most glaring issue is that I can't enter the Command Room at all, meaning I can't meet Saya, and I can't progress past a certain point plot-wise or with numerous characters.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
legaco Is this a "sex with protag only." game? or are LIs gonna be having sex with others? (NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF etc.)

Seen too many cursed doujins of this fandom to not ask that question :S
Mainly yes, but some Easter eggs are planned for Emiya, as well as a few NTR scenes depending on the player's choices (without these being a Bad End)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fate Grand Master Trainer [v0.1.3b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 408mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

• Hey there
Reactions: asanoturna

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Mainly yes, but some Easter eggs are planned for Emiya, as well as a few NTR scenes depending on the player's choices (without these being a Bad End)
no offense, the games unplayable idk where to go without it saying "traceback error" or access certain rooms for quests

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You should mention that in dev notes... since people like myself would avoid it because of that. (NTR being able to happen to an LI ruins that LI since it is something they would do :HideThePain: e.g. can't have a loyal char, if they have a cheating route.).

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Sorry for the delay. This file should fix the errors in Hasako's bond and the control room. Just replace the game folder.

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
I am now stuck on finding catalysts, salter is stuck in a loop of demanding to not be interrupted even when talking to emiya. Hasako is stuck in a loop where you meet her second half. I Cant continue the summoning quest as its stuck in a loop due to Serinia having errors with all dialog. astolfo is in a room summoned but stuck in a loop where he shows his sailor outfit off. Murasaki watching movies causes errors and wont progress. Lastly I cant access floor 2 room with the star.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
the errors say: ha sucedido una excepcion then a bunch of stuff not being defined. this particular incident is about the summoning room scene and a character named serena. literally every other dialogue is an error during this section.

Reactions: Soloman

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
For the mentioned errors there's this patch. It should fix the problems with Serena, the control room, the Salter, Astolfo and Hasako loop and other details

Murasaki's part has no errors. Her content goes up to the part of watching movies. The "watch movies" option is kept for future bonds.

Reactions: Soloman
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes