4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Where is the book you are supposed to find in the library to use for summoning?

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
In the "schedule" section on MC's tablet or whatever it's called, I'm unable to scroll down to see guides for any characters that show up later on.

Reactions: darcksider02

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I FOUND THE BOOK. I used the arrow keys to see if one of the books in the back darkin and it did. Its the last one in the third row from the bottom between the second and third pillar

Last edited:

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Got an odd bug with Da Vinci's progression. After finishing the training step with her where we draw her, when I talk to her again for more training the game acts like I just started talking to Murasaki instead. Moves me to the library, brings up Murasaki's menu, all of it. It went away after a couple days, but still weird.

Also, the dialogue said this stuff happens at night, but the training can only be done in the morning.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The Second is here!
Mommy...sorry I meant the queen of the amazons...sorry I meant the CEO of Amazoness, due to her busy schedule she preferred to show up as soon as possible!
What do you think? Do you like her?
summer 02.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The third is here!
Fujimaru will receive a sprite update during the summer event, but it will only completely replace his old sprite in the Orleans update.
What do you think? Do you like the new Fujimaru?
summer 03.jpg

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
The fourth is here!
Our beloved director shows off her swimsuit!
But she doesn't understand why Fujimaru can't stop looking at her.
What do you think? do you like her?
View attachment 2257320

Jesus Christ, literal child-bearing hips. Damn Olga! And this, partially is why I would love to see her back in the canon game somehow and not just as a Beast of Humanity in Beast VII. Can't wait for the Summer update to come soon.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

DDClaw344

Nov 27, 2022
Do we have any way to scroll down on the schedule? I'm trying to see what I need to do for my other servants but can't

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes