4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Can't continue since going to the summoning room and meeting the new npc barfs out constant crashes, as well as faceless vinci when asking for movies for murasaki, is there a new or updated "patch" for the english players that I might have missed?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FateGrandMasterTrainer-0.1.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
BaasB
Hello, sorry I had forgotten to request it, but could you update the images in the post by removing the old ones and putting these? I've also heard that you can ask for ownership of posts to do things like this, so if it's okay with you I'd like to ask for ownership of the post so I can more easily update the images according to each update.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Going to have to ask at this point if there's a "new" patch to fix the constant errors for the english version or just wait and hope a future update will be pre-patched in the far future. The game still breaks when you get introduced to the summoning room, and you can't even scroll down on the tasklist to check what you need to do or who to talk too.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you activate the summer event? Every time I go to the control room, I am shown the summoning room which then shows an error then repeats. Do i have to start the whole thing over from the beginning?

Flamey

Feb 28, 2018
i hope these errors get fixed because it seems like we can't get to these events if the error is still there.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes