4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

xorop0

Jun 20, 2020
Not sure if it's just a me problem but i've just unlocked a scene with romani where we discuss the summoning room, we are introduced with Serena, after this I can't progress any further, going back to talk to romani just repeats the event. Similar thing is happening with a Hasako event line.

Maybe just gotta wait for a patch i guess

Reactions: KrisfromKaos

Flamey

Feb 28, 2018
with that new fix, when i go to romani to talk about the summoning, it keeps on repeating once it finishes. and when i check my bonds, there is a new serena each time.

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
with that new fix, when i go to romani to talk about the summoning, it keeps on repeating once it finishes. and when i check my bonds, there is a new serena each time.

Excuse me, here is the link to fix that bug too.

The android version will be updated on Patreon in a few hours.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I think I have a bug, I cant scroll the schedule in the tablet, so i dont know how to progress with some servants

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Apologies again

Here are the links to fix the bugs

The android version with the bugs of the agenda, the summoning room and Hasako's bond 4 fixed:

The patch for the PC version:

(both versions have a bug where a scene with Astolfo is repeated every time you go to visit him in his room, but since there is no more Astolfo content apart from that I prefer to wait for more bugs to re-upload the updated .apk)

• Red Heart
Reactions: asanoturna

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Ok some bugs:
I got the bradamante watching salter event but she wasnt added to the schedule
I practiced with emya cooking over 10 times but cant trigger the event with salter

Not sure if bug:
I got the movies and watched them but cant use them as catalyst, cant find any book in the library.

Still a great game just need some bugfixing

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
does anyone knows how to trigger the Hasako event after her alter ego comes out? It says to wait a time and talk to her again after a time but I cant talk to her after 5 days.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes