4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
With fgo’s 6th anni coming up soon I finally gave this game a shot and it seems to have a good amount of content. Def needs updated tags as there is at the very least vaginal sex. Good job, dev.

Reactions: legaco

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The beta of this update is now available for all patreon tier!

Reactions: aosora

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I find the selection of servants weird. A lot of the popular servants (Artoria Lancer, Raikou, Nero, Rinface, Jeanne) are not there. But then fairly unpopular servants like Murasaki made it in. Why?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I find the selection of servants weird. A lot of the popular servants (Artoria Lancer, Raikou, Nero, Rinface, Jeanne) are not there. But then fairly unpopular servants like Murasaki made it in. Why?
Is Murasaki unpopular? I love all the Raita servants so I’m down for Raikou being added but I think the current selection of servants is pretty good. Salter, Medusa, Bradamante, Da Vinci, and Hime are all characters I see people being fans of. Maybe not as big as like Jalter but it’s neat to see folks like Boudica Alter who aren’t in the game.
That said GOD DAMN these new reworks are good civilization.

Reactions: aosora

Jul 10, 2023
Damn it, why is this book in such a place.I think it's on the bookshelf, even using Advanced Mouse Clicker to find.
1689232858954.png

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
So. . .you can only ruin your relationship with Boudica? Like. Why is she even in the stat screen if you can`t do anything with her except getting better cooking skills?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes