4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tann53

Nov 16, 2022
ok so, im stuck in the salter part, pizza has been eaten and im now (in emiyas eyes) a master cheif but not matter what i do, i cant seem to cook anything for salter, any help?

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Calendar of updates
Thank you all for the good reception that the summer update had.
These are the next updates that the game will have.
Since everyone is really looking forward to Orleans, we decided that it would be best to split this Singularity into 3 chapters so you wouldn't have to wait so long.
It should also be noted that these are estimated dates, and are subject to change.
What do you think? are they hyped?

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Oh I hadn't realized that I had put the Discord invite link wrong, here is an updated one for anyone who has doubts about how to move forward or has problems with a bug

Reactions: Hibikiki

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
legaco Does the version of the game available for download at the moment contain all bugfixes to date? If not, could you make it so?
Currently, a patch that fixes the bugs that have been reported to us so far is on our patreon

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Is the download link here the updated one?
Downloaded it, still has the old sprites.
the new sprites are only partially implemented in the summer event, the full implementation will be until the next update

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
SKIN POLL!
This month's skin poll will be special, as there will be 2 winning skins this month!
the theme will be Maids Vs Bunnies!
Propose skins of bunnies and maids, the most voted or repeated will go to the patreons poll, because there will be 2 polls, up to 4 skins per person can be proposed
sample_c36864d699a4d2a66478411fbab67d53.jpg

HW135

Jul 21, 2021
I can't get to library before and after Medusa join. It's just crash the game. I try both pc and android verson, still have the same problem. Any advise to what to do with this?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes