SteeLionXX

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a compressed version?? 4GB is a bit much for my phone and I already got a lot of apps installed...

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
So I would like to start getting into Fate, but how do I start?
Should I start with F/ST VN then F/HA and then the anime?
F/SN VN, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN, ignore the anime since it mostly just rehashes the VN and in my opinion it's vastly inferior. When it comes to anime definitely watch Fate/Zero (a prequel), you could also watch Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya if you're into loli or really like Illya as a character but if you don't then only watch Zero.

More fate: at this point if you just want more Fate you could play the two Fate/Extra and Fate/Extella games which take place in an alternative universe. You've probably heard of the Fate/Grand Order mobile game, right? If you want an addictive gacha that will take over your life then I suppose you could give it a try after you're done with Zero. :unsure:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
its a nice game so far, but why is the save that way instead of in fate stay night?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
When I start the game it shows some "File cannot save (Cannot open or write-protected)" note , then I went to Tohsaka Shrine played a bit and when I tried to click on exit 2 windows appeared one white where only words that are not in Japanese are "script exception" , "jinja.ks : 75" and "eval" . And the other window is blue with lines of text with "function ontag()" "function on stop()" and so on between lines of text in Japanese .
Any fix for that please explain as simply as posible

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure wtf the deal is with this game everytime i download the zips are corrupt really would like to try this game out looks interesting

pr83

May 5, 2017
There's seems to be an experimental release of Ultimate Edition for Ataraxia too

h1ngh0ng

Jul 1, 2020
When I start the game it shows some "File cannot save (Cannot open or write-protected)" note
I was encountering this issue as well. It looks like the version that was uploaded had already had the save folder set to one on the uploader's PC. To fix this, simply find the file "config.ksc" in the game folder and delete it.
The next time you open the game, you should be prompted to choose your own save folder.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The game is pretty good. The main disadvantage is that they wanted to please everyone - a fan of every track from the original. They did it in an interesting way though.

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
OH MY GOD. Alright, so this game is in Jap right?
About two months back I downloaded this. Tried playing it.
Couldn't understand shit. No way I was gonna be able to play a full game in Jap. Gave up.

I went to Japan for a month. Came back. Downloaded this game again.
Jesus fucking christ. I can understand. THIS IS SORCERY!!!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
OH MY GOD. Alright, so this game is in Jap right?
About two months back I downloaded this. Tried playing it.
Couldn't understand shit. No way I was gonna be able to play a full game in Jap. Gave up.

I went to Japan for a month. Came back. Downloaded this game again.
Jesus fucking christ. I can understand. THIS IS SORCERY!!!
Yorokobe, shounen.

Reactions: Shirafune

qwertyabcde

May 16, 2022
Снимок экрана (27).png

at some point game started to act strange,the sprites now over the text and when transition between cg's goes then it somehow glitches and i cannot see text,i hear voices but theres no text,later after pressing lmb like 20 times text appears,but then in the history i can see that i missed a lot of text,how do i fix this?

ravenatu

Sep 1, 2022
I'm not sure if anyone knows what this error is or how to fix it, but this has been popping up ever since the application forced itself to close down. What led to this was me trying to go back a few screens of text after using the skip button to scroll through one of the later Caster dialogues during the "Endless" section of the game.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
My apologies if this has already been brought up by someone else in the thread.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes