TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Huh, for some reason I didn't expect the end of this game to be so close. Felt like the story still had a long ways to go XD (Referring to the recent posted roadmap)

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I could be wrong, but it seems like the character drawing has improved over version 0.01.
I personally don't really like that style of face though.
(That's not a reproach, I myself couldn't draw "normal" faces for a long time, I just don't really like this style)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Fate of Horingar [v0.7] [XforU]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 298 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
the question is what is "animated" the battle or the scenes hahaha i see much game with animated tag and then theere is no animated scenes just battle :LUL: :FacePalm:
All the scenes are animated. 24 fps.
there are a few pictures that aren't and they aren't meant to be.

Reactions: makki395

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
Huh, for some reason I didn't expect the end of this game to be so close. Felt like the story still had a long ways to go XD (Referring to the recent posted roadmap)
Feels like we fucked up the first half of the game. We've improved enough to make a new game instead of beating a dead horse.
The end of FOH won't feel rushed, but some things we planned will be left behind.
We'll be adding more main story lore every patch instead of side quests.

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
Btw this version is 700mb smaller than the previous one the next one will even smaller.
We'll compress it further, but without the help of the community compressors we won't go below 1.3gb.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Feels like we fucked up the first half of the game. We've improved enough to make a new game instead of beating a dead horse.
The end of FOH won't feel rushed, but some things we planned will be left behind.
We'll be adding more main story lore every patch instead of side quests.
I guess I just appreciated some of the mechanics that were coming into play (Slave license) and getting to use it ;) Something so many games tease and then back waaaaay the heck off from. Didn't mean it as a huge criticism, just wasn't anticipating the end so soon :)

Reactions: Allyxx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I think I did go there once and made a request and never got a response.
Maybe it went under. Should request again. There are some engine that are not possible to compress. Also Japanese RPGM games are often a mess cause the non latin file names.

But as you can see the game was requested and I tried and Giqui did it :p But asking in the thread won't get any attention from the Game Compressors cause we're not in every thread (except for SonsOLiberty) or even check every release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
This game is soo flat. It really needs some thick milfs to spice it up.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you mean this? As soon as I approached the chest, I was chased out by the golden lady and the gate is closed. How do I get in again?
View attachment 3151739
You'll be able to go back when the 2nd part of the quest comes out later down the line.
You should've seen the picture before she chased you out, it will be added to the picture gallery in the next patch (Gallery is getting a rework).
In the second part of that quest you'll be able to loot all the treasures in the room (including the big gold pile).

Reactions: homarkc

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe it went under. Should request again. There are some engine that are not possible to compress. Also Japanese RPGM games are often a mess cause the non latin file names.

But as you can see the game was requested and I tried and Giqui did it :p But asking in the thread won't get any attention from the Game Compressors cause we're not in every thread (except for SonsOLiberty) or even check every release.
Thanks for that, and thanks for that link, I saved it in my favorites. When I made the request, I just noted the name of the game. Should I have also included a link to the game? Maybe, that's why there wasn't a response. I think, I'll just do it at the game site, it's easier. If it get a response it does, if it doesn't then it doesn't. For the record, I really appreciate modders/conpressers like SonsOLiberty and yourself and there are a couple of other greats so much. I envy and marvel at your work. I wish, I could do it.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for that, and thanks for that link, I saved it in my favorites. When I made the request, I just noted the name of the game. Should I have also included a link to the game? Maybe, that's why there wasn't a response. I think, I'll just do it at the game site, it's easier. If it get a response it does, if it doesn't then it doesn't. For the record, I really appreciate modders/conpressers like SonsOLiberty and yourself and there are a couple of other greats so much. I envy and marvel at your work. I wish, I could do it.
Yeah Just post the link to the game, or the link to the new version if the OP is not yet updated.
Well like I said, we're not really reading game threads, or checking every game. If you ask for it in the CGR thread you will to 95% get a response ;)

You're welcome :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah Just post the link to the game, or the link to the new version if the OP is not yet updated.
Well like I said, we're not really reading game threads, or checking every game. If you ask for it in the CGR thread you will to 95% get a response ;)

You're welcome :)
Hey Bob69, I just made a request on the 3.0 with a link to the game. Let's see what happens. It's a "Other" type game, so it's Japanese and we know what that probably means.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey Bob69, I just made a request on the 3.0 with a link to the game. Let's see what happens. It's a "Other" type game, so it's Japanese and we know what that probably means.
Yeah saw that. Sons it one it. I am out for today :p Now enough off topic in xforus game thread. ;)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes