pr83

May 5, 2017
Do any of the OP links or user provided links have preinstalled ultimate edition with everything necessary?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The Ultimate Edition was recently checked by me after malwarebytes brought up the setup execution file as a "Trojan", I then dragged the file into Virustotal and it was indeed a trojan. Luckily it didn't do me no harm but it might harm other people's computers, please avoid downloading this until a safe upload is provided.
I'm using Malwarebytes ultimate myself, I'll check it out someday and get you some feedback

Sartan

May 3, 2018
VirusTotal gives me 4 .
Patched game exe gives too.

Edit: nothing with premium trial, so can semeone with ultimate scan other patch files and game files?

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
VirusTotal gives me 4 .
Patched game exe gives too.

Edit: nothing with premium trial, so can semeone with ultimate scan other patch files and game files?

Nothing with full premium either, I mean I only unpacked the files (no patching) but yeah nothing for me

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Did a search on the forum pages and found that .
Based on what I read, the author says is using krkrrel.exe that someone says it trigger detection, so it may be a false positive. Maybe asking Malwarebit forum staff to check at it could give us a safe answere.

Last edited:

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
I'm quite confused about what to do with the ultimate version.
First I had to rename the installer from "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition Setup" to anything else to unblock it for some reason. Then within the installer it requires all 3 routes to be used as base for the merged version. I have neither of them. I looked into the patches folder and it seems like this is somewhat preinstalled. I checked instructions on Page 1 here.

Step 1 of the installation says to copy the faterealtanua_savedata from within the patches folder to the documents location. But there is no such folder in the archive.

If I create that folder and move the xp3 file to that folder (as Step 2 suggests) and click on fate.exe within the patches folder it asks me to pick a xp3 folder so I use the faterealtanua_savedata folder. After picking that one and clicking ok I get a script execution error with "cannot find storage startup.tjs"

I had hoped that this would be easy peasy but I have no idea what to do here.... Any ideas?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
Is this the ultimate version?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I'm quite confused about what to do with the ultimate version.
First I had to rename the installer from "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition Setup" to anything else to unblock it for some reason. Then within the installer it requires all 3 routes to be used as base for the merged version. I have neither of them. I looked into the patches folder and it seems like this is somewhat preinstalled. I checked instructions on Page 1 here.

Step 1 of the installation says to copy the faterealtanua_savedata from within the patches folder to the documents location. But there is no such folder in the archive.

If I create that folder and move the xp3 file to that folder (as Step 2 suggests) and click on fate.exe within the patches folder it asks me to pick a xp3 folder so I use the faterealtanua_savedata folder. After picking that one and clicking ok I get a script execution error with "cannot find storage startup.tjs"

I had hoped that this would be easy peasy but I have no idea what to do here.... Any ideas?
You have to downloand the full game first (skip goodies if you can), then ultimate edition. Ultimate edition will merge all files into one folder with the goodies and resolution you choose.

Reactions: Kratas1337

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Too much extracting. Extract the 3 parts and then extract from the result to get 10 parts then extract those????? Too much extracting.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Too much extracting. Extract the 3 parts and then extract from the result to get 10 parts then extract those????? Too much extracting.
You're certainly welcome to devise more convenient ways to package this much stuff into manageably sized parcels for redistribution.

Reactions: Sartan

Sartan

May 3, 2018
You just have 2 packages to download, the game and ultimate edition, if you don't like downloading X parts there are single Mega links on the forum where those packages were posted (and maybe torrent).

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
You just have 2 packages to download, the game and ultimate edition, if you don't like downloading X parts there are single Mega links on the forum where those packages were posted (and maybe torrent).
He is referring to the ultimate edition being zipped 3 times. But I also feel like it shoulda be made a lot clearer that you NEED to download both the ultimate version and the old version.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Sartan

May 3, 2018
He is referring to the ultimate edition being zipped 3 times. But I also feel like it shoulda be made a lot clearer that you NEED to download both the ultimate version and the old version.
It's not zip 3 times, this were different resolutions as it was writen above them, as I said it would take too much time for me to upload the whole pack (twice as much time), will remove them as they aren't include anymore in v1.1.1.
It was writen right under the links that you need base game. It will now be under the virus warning.

Note that this is v1.0 and a new version have been released 2 days ago. Anyone want to upload it? I could do it but would need more feedback about virus detection. Base game would also need a reupload without goodies as they are in ultimate version.

Edit: Made a folder with base game and Ultimate Edition, each on a subfolder.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Welp, can't play if I can't extract them.
(They all end in eventual data failure, missing data, etc. before finishing extraction.)

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes