Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
is the minimal ntr (groping, and imagination, nothing more) really light? like is that really all? can someone confirm it? also will there be a good content after successful misison? like the mc and the fmc? would be nice if there's a path where you can get revenge in the end, for all the light ntr, both bull and fmc.

• Haha
Reactions: lethalmaniac

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I like the story idea, we'll see if it will be coolly developed in the next 2-3 patches ;-)

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
My patreon page suspended temporarily lol. All sexual content posts should be exclusive to paid members. They wanted me to update my patreon account. I updated the page and mailed them. I don't know when they will open.
Should be fine. You don't have anything outside the terms of service in your game. Hope this doesn't affect you too long.

Reactions: Raising Phallus

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Just played. Freya is a bombshell :love:. Has tons of humor and charm with slightly different Cuckolding route's depending on who complete's the Challenge's for him.

If Jeremiah use's his girlfriend Freya (Possibly other's in the future) to complete his challenge's for him he doesn't get his big cock back leaving Freya sexually frustrated and likely will lead to hard revenge type cuckolding (Cheating) if that's your thing.

If he complete's the challenge himself momentarily get's his big cock back and has sex with his girl but still has thought's and image's of seeing his girlfriend with other men (Consenual sharing with humiliation elements). Your lovey dovey Boyfriend/ Fiance who love's to watch and be humilaited type cuckolding basically.

Have I got that right Raising Phallus??

Either way Jeremiah is getting... CUCKED and it's hot.

One to certainly keep your eye on if you like NTR cuckolding. Hopeing for more BBC bull's to come for Freya with this one & will there be QoS content?

Reactions: Raising Phallus

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
If Jeremiah use's his girlfriend Freya (Possibly other's in the future) to complete his challenge's for him he doesn't get his big cock back leaving Freya sexually frustrated and likely will lead to hard revenge type cuckolding (Cheating) if that's your thing.

If he complete's the challenge himself momentarily get's his big cock back and has sex with his girl but still has thought's and image's of seeing his girlfriend with other men (Consenual sharing with humiliation elements). Your lovey dovey Boyfriend/ Fiance who love's to watch and be humilaited type cuckolding basically.

Have I got that right Raising Phallus??
Not really...

One to certainly keep your eye on if you like NTR cuckolding. Hopeing for more BBC bull's to come for Freya with this one & will there be QoS content?
:devilish: :devilish:

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes