notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Love the concept and I am enjoying the humor.
I love to play as the small dicked dude.
Most games in this site on the other hand have MC with big dicks and luck with girls.
THis is why I love NTR games.

I wonder if we chose cuck paths, will the magician humiliate the MC? That would be awesome.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Why is Tommy Lee Jones naked with a witch hat & a big black dildo? (Men in Blacked?) "This is my Partner, Will Smith."
51.png

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nemesis/Bully's like a German dude painted brown though. Like the Das3d version of this. Why not just use a Das3d model with African facial features? Nose, lips, bone-structure looks like his last name should be Schwartz. This guy just looks silly and takes you out of the game.
You can even find free models with African facial features on this site..
1_Martina-Big.jpg
screenshot0008.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Nemesis/Bully's like a German dude painted brown though. Like the Das3d version of this. Why not just use a Das3d model with African facial features? Nose, lips, bone-structure looks like his last name should be Schwartz. This guy just looks silly and takes you out of the game.
View attachment 3785715
View attachment 3785702 View attachment 3785708
The racial police has arrived

Apr 5, 2022
View attachment 3785715
Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the characters, I even thank the NTR gods that his girlfriend is hot and still funny, as it's hard to find women in NTR games who have a little more personality.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the characters, I even thank the NTR gods that his girlfriend is hot and still funny, as it's hard to find women in NTR games who have a little more personality.
Don't mind the other characters. This one just looks dumb though in a case of lazy design and he's a big part of the game. It's like painting a Chinese guy pink, giving him a red wig and slapping him on a box of lucky charms. Could be funny, sure. But only when intentional.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Don't mind the other characters. This one just looks dumb though in a case of lazy design and he's a big part of the game. It's like painting a Chinese guy pink, giving him a red wig and slapping him on a box of lucky charms. Could be funny, sure. But only when intentional.
Please forgive the dev for no making the black character having lips as thick as George Floyds.

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
View attachment 3785715
I didn't notice anything wrong with it and tbh just don't really care, so shouldn't the dev.

Reactions: BangB420
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes