Too long boring ass intro monologue
Pretty good after you meet the first girl

Last edited:
Reactions: KatanaVN

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fates Collide [v0.1] [KatanaVN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 572 MB / 211 MB - FatesCollide-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 555 MB / 194 MB - FatesCollide-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
seems counterintuitive to have the option to ignore her earlier on in the day but not later on. what if you had the open choice but if you refuse, she or someone else puts something in your drink while your not looking in the next scene or don't give the option to not stare at her earlier on in the day so makes more sense to want to talk to her and have a drink with her
I see, that's some good feedback! (y)
I'll try to implement or make a workaround with one of the two solutions you presented.
It used to be fully open choice, but as I wanted to finish the episode around that part I decided for a non choice instead. Seems like judging by preliminary feedback it wasn't the right choice.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished now 0.1, this was more than good, interesting events and girls, fun vibe all around. Wouldnt mind some matures in the future like these cuties FatesCollide_2021_08_06_20_43_54_207.jpg

Reactions: KatanaVN

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is just at the beginning but aside that cliffhanger(that makes little sense to me bc reason written above by other players XD) the game has some potential...let's hope there is some wholesome moment with cuddling or PDA or other cute stuff that are common in healthy relationships)u.u...and not just a random fuck-fest with sex-scenes.

Last edited:

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
the game is just at the beginning but aside that cliffhanger(that makes little sense to me bc reason written above by other players XD) the game has some potential...let's hope there is some wholesome moment...and not just a random fuck-fest with sex-scenes but without cuddling or PDA or other cute stuff that are common in healthy relationships u.u
Yup as mentioned, I will be looking into the ending of the episode 1 and try to implement my idea a bit different due to feedback.
And yes, there will be stuff like that! At least for some characters for sure. While I enjoy some quick to the sex games, I wanted to try mine being a bit slower, somewhere more in the middle of Asian VNs and Renpy games.
Haha glad to hear it :giggle:

Hopefully I learnt how to multi quote now...

Reactions: chicken head

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Also, to anyone who enjoyed the game or just wants to be more involved, my Discord server is open (hopefully if I set it right lol) on the link:
Next few days I'll be posting some small redesigns/refreshed looks on certain characters (as I mentioned ingame) and it would be greatly appreciated to get opinions!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yup as mentioned, I will be looking into the ending of the episode 1 and try to implement my idea a bit different due to feedback.
And yes, there will be stuff like that! At least for some characters for sure. While I enjoy some quick to the sex games, I wanted to try mine being a bit slower, somewhere more in the middle of Asian VNs and Renpy games.

Haha glad to hear it :giggle:

Hopefully I learnt how to multi quote now...

i mean...if an event is important, just let it happen, but at the same time, this is the case where it makes little sense...so you can "force" the player to notice the girl before, or find a way to...mitigate this cliffhanger or make it happen differently like "ops, you drank from the wrong glass" or something

aob86

May 12, 2019
I see, that's some good feedback! (y)
I'll try to implement or make a workaround with one of the two solutions you presented.
It used to be fully open choice, but as I wanted to finish the episode around that part I decided for a non choice instead. Seems like judging by preliminary feedback it wasn't the right choice.
no problems, happy to give constructive feedback. i would prefer to be able to reject her both times but i can't exactly say i would blame you for wanting to use my other idea instead as it would not require adding extra scene in. sounds like alot less work haha.

BTW other than the VERY minor issue above i liked your what you have done so far, looking forward to the next update

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So many choices it's overwhelming just for a prolouge. This needs a walkthrough, if only for letting the player know which choices are useless and which gives +1 or -1 with a specific character and which choice might lead to which character route closing etc.
It's always better to be transparent with this stuff. It can even be an in built walkthrough mod that you can enable if you want.
Or just a text one.
IF you are going to have this many choices and have ones that don't matter it's going to be way too annoying to play.
Oh and memes are fine, people don't say twitch memes irl though. It's a bit wierdchamp.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
What engine was used for the girls? (i know renpy but i mean the characters)

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
What engine was used for the girls? (i know renpy but i mean the characters)
As mentioned above, yup it's Honey Select 2.
Good stuff, wanted DAZ but pc couldn't handle it so this is a good middle ground although it has plenty of issues.

So many choices it's overwhelming just for a prolouge. This needs a walkthrough, if only for letting the player know which choices are useless and which gives +1 or -1 with a specific character and which choice might lead to which character route closing etc.
It's always better to be transparent with this stuff. It can even be an in built walkthrough mod that you can enable if you want.
Or just a text one.
IF you are going to have this many choices and have ones that don't matter it's going to be way too annoying to play.
Oh and memes are fine, people don't say twitch memes irl though. It's a bit wierdchamp.
Hmm thank you for feedback, but I am not certain that I want to implement this myself.
I enjoy playing games more when it isn't black and white what is best choice and what is not, especially as (not really this episode, but later on) some might come into play much later than when it's first shown as a choice.
However, if people do want it to be shown, I wouldn't mind anyone promoting their own walkthrough mod here if they do make it for this game, and I'll naturally include it in the main post of this thread.

Reactions: Urk

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
As mentioned above, yup it's Honey Select 2.
Good stuff, wanted DAZ but pc couldn't handle it so this is a good middle ground although it has plenty of issues.

Hmm thank you for feedback, but I am not certain that I want to implement this myself.
I enjoy playing games more when it isn't black and white what is best choice and what is not, especially as (not really this episode, but later on) some might come into play much later than when it's first shown as a choice.
However, if people do want it to be shown, I wouldn't mind anyone promoting their own walkthrough mod here if they do make it for this game, and I'll naturally include it in the main post of this thread.
No worries, that's fine, we can't all get what we want. I just gonna say games that are annoying to play, make people uninterested faster. WTs alleviate that problem and everyone gets what they want. Some people enjoy figuring out stuff, but in a game that's in progress most of the time the dev themselves don't even know what they are doing.

Also new version of Avis looks worse than what I remember from playing the game yesterday, her hair is not good. Bull rings are always a negative for me but it's whatever.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No worries, that's fine, we can't all get what we want. I just gonna say games that are annoying to play, make people uninterested faster. WTs alleviate that problem and everyone gets what they want. Some people enjoy figuring out stuff, but in a game that's in progress most of the time the dev themselves don't even know what they are doing.

Also new version of Avis looks worse than what I remember from playing the game yesterday, her hair is not good. Bull rings are always a negative for me but it's whatever.
agreed i like the current one minus the nose ring

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes