VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Will not write a review... yet! :geek: After one or two more updates there will come a review. But as the intelligent reader can understand, I did like it so far. (Else I wouldn't care about updates!)

Liked all of the girls, even Avis with nose ring and all, but Reiko :love: is fave. So far... It's a slow start but I don't mind that. Didn't miss the sex either, a long foreplay can be great (sometimes). There are many guys, but I hope that there will be no NTR. Not that against it, but better without for my part. I'm a one-guy-in-a-harem-guy! :ROFLMAO: But to show that I'm openminded, I don't set any restrictions to how many girls there can be.

Congratulations!
You're now a patron of KatanaVN :cool:

Reactions: KatanaVN

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Will not write a review... yet! :geek: After one or two more updates there will come a review. But as the intelligent reader can understand, I did like it so far. (Else I wouldn't care about updates!)

Liked all of the girls, even Avis with nose ring and all, but Reiko :love: is fave. So far... It's a slow start but I don't mind that. Didn't miss the sex either, a long foreplay can be great (sometimes). There are many guys, but I hope that there will be no NTR. Not that against it, but better without for my part. I'm a one-guy-in-a-harem-guy! :ROFLMAO: But to show that I'm openminded, I don't set any restrictions to how many girls there can be.

Congratulations!
You're now a patron of KatanaVN :cool:
Ty for the nice rev- ahm, feedback :D
Ofc no NTR, I also said it just in case in another post and I updated the main page just in case ;)
Welcome to Patreon! Thank you so much for deciding to sub up!

Reactions: TheDick69+

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
the mac file downloaded through mega didn't work (couldn't uncompress it)
That's a bit worrying to hear, especially as currently I don't have a proper Mac tester.
15 people downloaded the game from Itch.io for Mac but nobody reported that so far :unsure:
Please hold on for a day or two to test it out again on a Mac from my irl friend so I can know more!

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
the mac file downloaded through mega didn't work (couldn't uncompress it)
Hey, managed to get someone else to try on mac.
Sorry to say but it fully works for him as shown on the picture.
He downloaded it via Mega as well.
1628579655151.png

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
That's a bit worrying to hear, especially as currently I don't have a proper Mac tester.
15 people downloaded the game from Itch.io for Mac but nobody reported that so far :unsure:
Please hold on for a day or two to test it out again on a Mac from my irl friend so I can know more!
I don't know what the problem was. I downloaded it again and compared both files without decompressing and they contain the same amount of bytes.

In any case, the newly downloaded file from mega did work. Thanks.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I don't know what the problem was. I downloaded it again and compared both files without decompressing and they contain the same amount of bytes.
In any case, the newly downloaded file from mega did work. Thanks.
Honestly, no idea. Don't know Mac mechanics so idk why it would do it on 2nd try. Glad it works now!

Nice game - works great on Android 11 (Galaxy S10).
Thank you! Also glad to hear it worked on a phone, I'll be releasing the actual Android port soon + some bugfixes/typos and small changes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Fates Collide [v0.1] APK -

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
Gonna miss that tired-look on Avis, though I do think the latest design is an improvement from both previous looks!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Updated characters for episode 2! (Avis, Levy & Koko)
This are the results from the votes on Discord and Patreon.
View attachment 1357575
View attachment 1357576 View attachment 1357581

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Avis #1 had more resting bitch face and I miss it! It suited her

Levy #1 was more sporty looking, and #2 is more glam. Personally I thought #1 fit her character better.

Koko's change isn't anything that changes her personality, so it's a matter of preference. Both are beautiful.

To be clear though, none of them are bad.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Would a walkthrough help in the future (as in there are hidden points) or are the choices simply narrative changes?

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Would a walkthrough help in the future (as in there are hidden points) or are the choices simply narrative changes?
It would!
This episode was on low impact side, but you still gained plenty of relationship points with people. And the more we get into later episode, the more it could be useful for some. But yeah, this was low impact as for example, not having some points with Raiko would mean you can't go together with her to uni the next day, which makes barely any impact on story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game has the tags that I like: Harem and Romance.

I don't like the drug tag that much. It depends on how it is implemented.

I'm going to try the game and will say what I think

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Super impressed with what I played so far, so many likeable girls and characters in general and the plot is very interesting. Also a very good amount of content for a first release. Can't wait for more. Great job Katana, keep it up! I am definitely invested in this one :)

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes