VN Ren'Py Fatima's Lust [v0.1] [SHARMOTA]

Sep 29, 2019
Fatima is a girl who, because of social culture, was not allowed to be sexed before getting married.
Fatima has many challenges after her marriage to a man she never knew before.
After experiencing sex for the first time, Fatima's challenges with her high desires include

Mate real the First Sex after 20 Seconds and then such a fast thing.At least Build first a little bit of Story so we can connect to the Woman.I mean not endless Teasing and grinding but a little bit of life Story and maybe the Man she barley know must first go slow and convince her to have Sex.For me this Story ends before it even start so a 30 Second thing :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SHARM0TA

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
Look, I like a good cliffhanger as much as the next guy, but maybe the overview isn't the right place for it. Itch didn't shed any more light either, and Patreon has nothing on the About tab for Sharmota. :unsure:
This is my first game and I'm still discovering it, thanks for alerting me
I Updates my Patreon Page

Reactions: Bill Temple

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
Is it possible to play this lesbian only or not?
It is not difficult, but the story depends on the relationships between all species.
I will try to make this an option in the next update, but it will prevent only regular sex scenes from appearing.

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
Fatima is a girl who, because of social culture, was not allowed to be sexed before getting married.
Fatima has many challenges after her marriage to a man she never knew before.
After experiencing sex for the first time, Fatima's challenges with her high desires include

Mate real the First Sex after 20 Seconds and then such a fast thing.At least Build first a little bit of Story so we can connect to the Woman.I mean not endless Teasing and grinding but a little bit of life Story and maybe the Man she barley know must first go slow and convince her to have Sex.For me this Story ends before it even start so a 30 Second thing :)
You read very fast :)

The story is about Fatima's desires.
I do not want to prolong the part about virginity and marriage.
My focus is more on the different relationships Fatima will have in the future.
Personality development from a polite and shy person to a bad person who will do anything to achieve sexual desire.

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
I find the game interesting and I want others to know about it in my language.
Of course, I will send you the text in English and you will translate it into Spanish. I will put your logo as a translator in the game. I will be very grateful to you.

Raeykuaza

Mar 12, 2022
Por supuesto, te enviaré el texto en inglés y lo traducirás al español. Pondré tu logo como traductor en el juego. Les estaré muy agradecido.
[/CITA]
Thanks for the opportunity, and I'll be on the lookout to translate and give it my best to reach more Spanish speakers.

• Love
Reactions: SHARM0TA

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
I am writing the section for the next update. When I finish it, I will send it to you. Thanks again:love: