3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fehyth

Apr 26, 2020
Thanks, but once again the most decent DLC (5) is blocked ingame
it is? for me is unlocked and i upload it direct from steam

i will check it, if i uploaded the wrong one i'm gonna fix it

edit* i'm really sorry i forgot to fix something that disable the 5th dlc in game without the steam, i'm doing the reupload right now

Last edited:
Reactions: blablubiblub

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Hmm, it seems that they ditched their Patreon Goals (For Commander and Dark Elf DLCs) and re-made The Elf Instructor standalone into a ELf and Dark Elf standalone.

While I am sad for not seeing a post-game epilogue with the Commander (can´t say I care about the Alchemist and the Black Cat), I must confess I am curious about this new game.

AAlso, turns out that they put a few Rought Drafts for the Best Elf chapters in the Patreon.

Is there any kind soul that could re-post its contents here?

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Can someone give me an advice? Tried good and bad routes for dark elf, but the thing is that I can't seem to enter her route, as I can't trigger final conversation topic, and her menu is just empty. Done everything like in guide, but no dice. Thought that maybe later version will help me with this problem, but it seems not.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
the unlockers are in the streaming assets folder, i don't know if it will work if you don't have the dlcs on steam
I own the DLCs in Steam, but I don’t know how to unlock them without finishing the campaign first

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes