• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
i remember the game being fun... but the lack of sexual content is discouraging
now people say that there is such content now... but how much? i'm not playing 7 hours for 1 scene
I think only the last two DLCs have explicit sexual content.

What I'm sure of is that the base game doesn't have any sexual content. There is but off screen, when the MC gets some chick you get a black screen.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Son of a.............
I apologize, guys! Apparently, the blacked ou adult content is only exclusive for Steam owners... The other versions are hidden behind a paywall.
I'm sorry. I thought those scenes are free for all but nope...
And yes I just tested this thing: I got an ending ASAP but no adult content related to the character in question!
Damn, had to wait again...It's been 3 years now, but I can wait

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
I feel a little disappointed.And the quality of drawings in the DLC is not at a pleasant level.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
There's a secret scene that you can unlock at the location where you can train your Archery with Eleanna, i won't tell you more because i don't want to ruin your experience but i'm gonna give you a hint, "secret location". Anyway i unlocked all the side characters pictures, now i'm at the Egg Hunt event and i'm missing only 2 eggs o_O:lepew:o_O
I'm also stuck in the same problem. I can't find last 2 eggs. 1 egg is of sheep guard. But the other is unknown

Feb 4, 2020
Man, I'm having the time of my life with this game, it's been a while since I got to enjoy an emotional ride like this, fantastic work!

Reactions: Kanhu12

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Ma~n, 'tis a boring game. It's just next day after being sent into prison, meeting the princess and so, but I already am done with it. Could some kind soul notify me when there's either a CGRip or a Save with full gallery unlocked? Thanks in advance.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
A question: how does one trigger the Wet Tunic Contest?

I'm still early in the game, Day 11.

But i would like to know if it's a unavoidable event or if it is a "secret event", that needs to be unlocked.

If so, what should we do in order to enter the contest?

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Game either freezes after a black screen at the start or immediately crashes after the blue legal warning screen and it seems like I'm not the only one with this problem. Don't know if there's a fix yet for it?

YallowThere

Nov 26, 2020
1606728941934.png

Yeah... I don't really like the attitude of this dev on their game or whomever is on customer support at that time.

• Angry
Reactions: TFM

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Personally I believe the artist got uppity, felt bad about drawing lewd anime girls, thought the game would sell well without any H, people got reasonably mad about it since they expected it and he was forced by the rest of the team to draw lewd stuff without wanting to draw it. So that is why it looks so horrid in the dlcs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TFM
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes